Your primary role as an Active Kids Club Leader, will be assisting with the overall smooth running of the Children and Teen Activity program. You will be responsible for the safe and effective deliverance of the various Activity Clubs that we operate across our programs, which encompass children of ages 4-7, 8-12 and teens. You will ensure that our children and teen activity programmes are “Active” focused, exciting, fun and age appropriate, ensuring that all children are comfortable in their surroundings and enjoy their holiday. All activities will be age appropriate and suited to parents when applicable, for example, when running “Family Days”.
Typically, you will host activities throughout the day and some evenings. The children will re-join their parents for lunch and dinner. This role will require previous experience and preferably qualifications in sports coaching, instructor, or activity / adventure leadership.
On occasions where there are no children in resort, you will assist the hotel team by serving breakfast and evening meals to a high standard and carrying out daily housekeeping duties to the highest of standards. Training will be given in resort.
- Planning activities for the week.
- Smooth running of activity days with the children, always ensuring their safety.
- Meeting with parents and keeping them informed and involved where possible.
- Building a great report with both children and parents to provide great service in our hotels.
- Answer question and report feedback from our guests to the teams to help improve a guest’s holiday.
- Completing weekly or daily paperwork in compliance with company procedure.
- To develop and maintain relationships with all suppliers.
- Create a great and active plan for the kids to enjoy all activities.
- To assist in the hotel when childcare isn’t needed.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to manage workload by themselves and delegate to the team where appropriate.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan and adapt if circumstances change.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
Requirements of the role
- Valid DBS certificate or the EU equivalent.
- Advantage if you hold childcare qualifications, must have previous experience working with children.
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation, Insurance, and visas can be provided but are optional.