An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
Our Beauty Therapists are responsible for carrying out high quality treatments using our skincare brand ‘Elemis’ whilst providing outstanding levels of customer service. Other aspects of the job role include promoting of the salon, retailing products and working alongside the salon manager to ensure our high standards are upheld
- To provide outstanding treatments to guests using our Elemis skincare brand.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- To show competence in retail sales and the ability to hit salon targets set by your salon manager on a weekly and seasonal basis
- To assist in all Viva activities including staff meetings, educational events, unpacking orders, inventory, sales promotions, advertising and marketing the service through the hotel, cleaning and housekeeping duties of the salon.
- To maintain the spa rooms and other work areas in a professional manner that includes stocking trolleys, cleaning all areas, folding linen and instrument sterilization.
- To aid your salon manager in cashing up and reconciling payments when and where requested.
- Work as part of the team in all aspects of your hotel /seasonal life
- To provide reception cover within the spa, when necessary through your working week
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience from qualifying
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the mountains including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, lift pass, equipment hire, use of hotel facilities, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.