LOCATIONS: Greece; Lefkas, Porto Heli
WHEN: Summer 2020
Working as a Flotilla Host for Ocean Elements, you will be fun and enthusiastic about all things water based! You will not only be running and organising all the great evening activities for our guests, but you will also be the first mate to our flotilla skipper. Helping them with jobs around the boat, and jobs to be done on guest’s boats.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You will be the focal point for customer relations and reporting.
- Attend to customer’s needs and requirements
- Interacting with all guests in a professional yet relaxed fashion
- Organise and run evening social events
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Be central point of contact & knowledge for all guests
- Plan, organise & provide an engaging, inclusive and exciting range of activities.
- You will be responsible for all company administration and cash handling.
- Represent the company in a professional, well presented manner at all times.
- Comply with all company policies and adhere to the company uniform policy
- Assist with the yacht turn-around and provisioning.
- Run evening social events.
- Completing company paperwork as necessary
- Assisting where directed by the lead skipper or other centre as per operational needs
- Minimum age at contract start date; 18yo
- Relevant / Transferable Work Experience
- Secure Cash Handling Experience
- Sailing or Yachting experience
- Seasonal overseas experience gained within Beach or Yachting
- Competitive Salary and Package
- Family and Friends Discount
- Travel to and from the UK