Rockley are excited to be offering an opportunity for an outgoing individual to join out Catering Team at their new outdoor Activity Centre based in Dorset.
As Canteen Front of House, you will be working alongside the Catering Manager and assisting the catering team in providing meals for up to 300 guests on a weekly basis, as well as supporting the kitchen team with maintaining a clean and safe environment to work in.
Based in the beautiful Purbeck region of Dorset, you will be surrounded by 96 acres of countryside, woodland and a lake. This provides an incredible environment for you to deliver high-quality meals to all our clients and staff team throughout their stay.
About the Role
The role will require you to:
- Replenish buffet items
- Prepare sandwich bags for packed lunches
- Prepare cold drinks for each service
- Serve hot and cold food buffet
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in the canteen at all times
- Regularly clean and sanitise of tables and chairs
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Liaise with visiting school leaders
- You will work in a diverse environment
- Access to further training with Rockley for the right candidate.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills
- You will meet like-minded people and make friends for life
- We will make every effort to ensure you enjoy your season working with Rockley
- Must have a positive friendly manner
- Uphold a clean and smart appearance
- Must show a willingness to learn and progress
- A knowledge of current health and safety to include allergens
- DBS Check
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding certificate
- Hardworking and motivated, with an eye for detail