Rockley are now recruiting motivated, enthusiastic and professional individuals to work as part of our support team as an Assistant Instructor.
Set on 96 acres of beautiful countryside, Buddens Activity Centre is an amazing place to spend your summer, develop new skills and have a rewarding and exciting season.
As an Assistant Instructor, you will be providing operational support to our centre teams as well as maintaining the centre and providing excellent customer service to all our customers during their time with us.
About the Role
The role will require you to:
- Support the centre team in the running and maintenance of the centre.
- Provide pastoral care to our young customers as and when required.
- Assist with the set up and pack down of activity sessions on a daily basis.
- Assist the Activity Instructors safety briefings and equipment checks.
- Assist in delivering some evening entertainment activities as directed by the Centre Manager
- General site cleaning and maintenance of both the centre and tented accommodation.
- Assist the catering team as and when required.
- 16 years +
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and hardworking
Desirable (but not Essential)
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Basic Food Hygiene L2
- Experience working with children.
- Experience working in a catering environment.
- You will work in a diverse environment
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills
- You will meet like-minded people and make friends for life
- We will make every effort to ensure you enjoy your season working with Rockley