Rockley are excited to be offering an opportunity for two motivated, outgoing individuals to join our Catering Team at their new outdoor Activity Centre based in Dorset. Based in the beautiful Purbeck region of Dorset, this brand new centre boasts 96 acres of countryside, woodland and even its own lake. This provides an incredible environment for us to offer a variety of camping options, a wide range of programmes catering for all kinds of groups, there is most certianly something for everyone.
Our kitchens are purpose built, and provide a fun yet challenging environment to work in. You will be catering for UK school children that come and visit us for week-long activity trips. Depending on your centre you could be catering for up to 450 clients and staff on a weekly basis.
As a Rockley team member you will be working with like-minded individuals in a beautiful part of the world.
The Chef de Partie has the opportunity to develop their skills, gain responsibility and progress quickly.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Head Chef in the management of the kitchen.
- Have the skills & ability to produce basic meals independently.
- Assist the Head Chef in producing menu plans.
- Assisting in the production of all food on centre.
- Running the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
Ideally the right candidate will already hold Basic Food Hygiene Level 2.
Full UK Drivers Licence is desirable but not essential.
- Paid holiday
- Live in available