Scott Dunn are a luxury tour operator than run children's clubs in Portugal and Greece. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates with experience of working with children and teenagers who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. The role involves working with young people aged 11 years and up, organising a variety of activities in and around resort with a sports focus as well as getting them out on the water experiencing new activities such as stand up paddle boarding and waterskiing. Whether it’s a game of basketball or water polo challenge in the pool, our Teen Leaders are enthusiastic and motivated individuals who provide a really fun and varied activity programme.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our younger guests have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for young people but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that offers great professional development opportunities and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
We have opportunities in Greece (Crete and Peloponnese) and in the Algarve, Portugal.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Plan a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities each week
- Keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with guests
- Liaise with the UK office, the Children’s Club Manager and other staff and work as a team
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Team player
- Good self motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Previous experience working with teens
- Excellent English
- Confident swimmer
- Available for the whole season
- EU passport or working visa for Portugal or Greece
- EU driving licence (desirable)
Package and benefits
- A competitive salary
- Live-out accommodation (if required)
- Return travel from your home European country (if required)
- Comprehensive training course
- Career progression within our winter ski programme in France
This role is subject to a satisfactory police check.