TRAINING CAMPS THROUGHOUT JUNE
Contract type: Seasonal (May – October)
Hours: Depending on your availability! We can offer up to full time Monday to Friday, with 1 - 5 day camps and weekend work available
Earning Potential: Up to £689 per week (including holiday pay, dependent on age and contract type)
- Up to £689 per week including holiday pay, dependent on age and contract type - with no deductions for accommodation, food or uniform!
- Up to £60 allowance for Training & Assessment camp (payable after first shift)
- Immediate start and shifts agreed for the season
- Staff camp area and meals provided
- Extensive training opportunities including First Aid, Open Water Lifeguard, Food Hygiene, Archery and access to over 150 online elearning courses!
THE BUSHCRAFT COMPANY
We provide outdoor adventures for children aged 7-18 years old from May to October. Arriving at one of our safari-style tented camps, students become fully immersed in the wilderness; sleeping under the stars, and cooking over open fires. Whether they are learning first-aid techniques, building shelters or tackling an SOS scenario, our outdoor adventures are as real as you can get.
You will lead one of our student 'tribes' on camp, guiding them through the many activities they will be doing during their stay with us. Activities range from wild swimming, archery and target sports to traditional bushcraft skills like fire lighting and shelter building. Previous bushcraft experience is a bonus, but all training will be provided in-house.
As well as ensuring Health & Safety standards are maintained throughout, you will be responsible for the overall care of your tribe during their stay. (This does mean some night duty shifts). You’ll need plenty of enthusiasm, energy and passion, ensuring your tribe leaves camp with positive memories that will last them a lifetime.
You’ll be able to camp on Staff Camp and enjoy the great outdoors for yourself whilst building friendships that last a lifetime with your colleagues. With regular ‘Feel Good Fridays,’ staff parties and more, you really do become part of The Bushcraft Company Tribe.
- Have the right to work in the UK at the point of starting work
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Become part of the tribe and enjoy a real outdoor adventure by applying now.
Blenheim (Oxfordshire), Boughton (Northamptonshire), Cuffley (Hertfordshire), Castle Howard (Yorkshire), Penshurst (Kent).
The Bushcraft Company is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.
We are an equal opportunities employer.