To work as part the entertainment team with a responsibility to prepare, manage and deliver activities in the day and evening and ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. Additionally, bringing live vocal performances in order to have high-end evening shows.
A role that brings the excitement of daytime activities and evening shows together – An Amazing opportunity!
- Deliver exceptional customer service by being the most friendly face to customer
- Create and organize as a team a varied activity program to the customers
- Ensure activities are engaging, fun, creative & entertaining at all times to the customers
- Guide both day and evening events as required on your own or as part of the team
- Perform in professionally choreographed during the evenings
- Be a professional ambassador for the company of Thomas Cook
How to apply
We’re very pleased that you want to join us here at Thomas Cook. A few important points about applying. Please apply from 1st October for all Summer 2018 opportunities.
Make sure you type your email address correctly
You’d be surprised how many people don’t! It’s the only way we have of getting in contact with you, so please check it carefully.
Please click "Apply Now" to register your interest and we will get in contact to arrange your application.