Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As a valued member of our dedicated Childcare team you will be responsible for;
- Providing care for children between the ages of 3 years to 12 years and to ensure the smooth running of the Snow Club, Spritelets and Sprite’s childcare.
- Taking children to and from the Ski School ensuring they arrive safely and on time for their lessons.
- Acting as contact point for parents and providing information on their child’s day and progress
- Ensuring the Snow Club rooms are bright, clean and inviting with lots of fun activities planned.
- Effective safe transport of Esprit Children to and from planned activities.
- Supervision of Lunch and High Tea.
- Partaking in Snow Clubs regular safety checks
- Maintaining ‘due diligence records’ for any safety checks or risk assessments made within the Snow Club setting.
- Ensuring that all childcare paperwork is completed correctly and on time e.g. children’s diaries, registers and accident/medication forms.
- Assisting in the Esprit airport playroom - this is done on a rota and involves offering and taking part in activities with the Esprit children.
- Participating in the weekly awards and medal ceremony.
- Assisting with airport transfers, supporting guests on their arrival & departure.
- Assisting with the evening baby listening service as required.
If you love working with children and want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.