For over 40 years Bell has offered a range of outstanding Young Learner Programmes to overseas students aged 7 – 17. These unique courses combine academic excellence with an exciting cultural and social programme and provide students with a unique experience and exceptional care.
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers for our Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August. EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties.With General, Business and Academic English courses on offer, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
- CELTA qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in time management
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Previous experience working with Young Learners
- Residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Salary and Benefits:
£363 per week plus £43.81 per week statutory annual leave payment
Accommodation and meals
Outstanding facilities and resources
Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.