Ukrainian leading educational company Study.ua is looking for a qualified and experienced native level speaker of English to work at Summer English language camp in Ukraine. We are currently looking for a camp teachers / counselors to assist in the direction, supervision, teaching English and organization of campers within activities and throughout the camp.
- Native English speaker (preferably citizens of USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia)
- Ideally,must have completed their freshman year of college before the camp season begins.
- Ideally currently working towards a Degree in a field like Psychology, Recreation Studies, Leisure Management, Theater or Performing Arts, Creative Arts, Sports & Health Studies, or related field.
- Ideally,previous experience of teaching children/ young people in a similar or related environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment· Ability to work as part of a team, sharing resources, ideas and lending support to colleagues as required.
- Ability and confidence to lead as well as participate in activities on and off site, such as discos, quiz nights and talent shows.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Strong desire to work with children in an outdoor setting
- Motivation to learn and practice new skills
- Pay rate 1000 - 1200 USD depending on a position (to be discussed upon the results of the interview)
- Coverage of travel costs (min. 50%).
- Free shared accommodation and 5 meals per day on site.
- Medical care is guaranteed and available 24/7
- Free airport pick-up and all needed transfers
- Free hostel accommodation in Kyiv in case of early arrival
Summer session dates are:
- June 6 - June 17;
- June 20 - July 1;
- July 4 - July 15;
- July 18 - July 29;
- August 1 - August 12;
- August 15 - August 26.
If you are interested meet the requirements and interested in the position, please, send us your CV.
Contact person: Bogdan Linovetsky