Are you looking to have a fun summer whilst being paid? Come and work for UK Language Courses! UKLC is a British Council accredited company offering competitive rates of pay and excellent support and development at various locations across the UK at stunning boarding schools and universities. We are a friendlier kind of summer school for juniors and are proud of our high returning staff rate. We know that we are only as good as the staff we employ!
We are looking for level 6 educated CELTA/TrinityTESOL qualified teachers as well as sports coaches who hold the relevant level 1, 2 or 3 coaching qualifications for our summer courses that will be running in July and August 2018. We have both Teacher/Activity Leader and Full-time Teacher roles available at our summer schools.
Our teachers are required to plan and teach effective EFL lessons, complete relevant admin and participate in activities, sports and excursions.
Essential qualities/skills we are looking for are:
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Native English speaker/near native level of English
- Educated to level 6 (Teachers)
- CELTA / Trinity Cert TESOL / Qualified Teacher status in English or Modern Languages (Teachers)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A desire to work with young people from different cultures
- Adaptability, flexibility, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working as part of team
Salaries for Teacher/Activity Leader positions start from £340 per week, based on experience and qualifications and slaries start from £240 per week for sports and activity instructors.
For residential staff, full board and accommodation is provided in return for full residential support and some supervision duties. These will be in the form of mealtime duty and lights-out duty which will be on a rota basis.
Our Child Protection statement:
- Operating a rigorous recruitment process and thoroughly vetting all staff
- Having a clear Child Protection policy and clear procedures for child protection and safety and ensuring that all our staff are trained in this
- Having a clear Behaviour Policy in place and procedures to ensure that our centres are free from bullying, harassment and extremism.