The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

benidorm jobs!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xxlittlelouxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxlittlelouxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: benidorm jobs!!
    Posted: 19 February 2008 at 19:31
heyyyyy.. me and my mate from bolton want to live in benidorm in the summer period and get jobs over there. does anybody know where i can find a job.. i have emailed bars but none have got back to me :-(,,

write back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you,
siobhanyboney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siobhanyboney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 20:28
hey im siobhan from blackburn and was wandering wen u were thinking of goin out?
playawaytenerife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playawaytenerife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 20:35

Hi there have you checked www.playawayfuengirola.com for another option?

If you need any info just ask...where ever you go have a great summer.

vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 16:00
I still have limited accommodation available from the 1st April 2009.  So, if you are planning on coming to Benidorm let know and I will tell you what I have left available.

Thanx,  Vernon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siobhanyboney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 21:13
hi im flyin out aaround the 2nd may do you think you'll have anything then? if so how much is the rent?
siobhan x

vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 07:20
Hi,

I do have some availability for then.  I have sent you  PM.

vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 18:59
Busy weekend in Benidorm.   A lot of arrivals and the town is beginning to buzz.  Not much accommodation left now for the summer months.  I only have left one studio, one 1-bedroom & three 2-bedroom apartments available.  If you still looking for accommodation in Benidorm for the summer left me know asap.

Thanx.  Vernon
geordie kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 13:05
Hi louise, im going on the 23rd of april, when are you's heading out there?

kelly
geordie kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 13:08

hi ya,

im kelly from newcastle. Are you still planning in coming out on the second of may? Im going out there on the 23rd of april, im on my own once my friend s and I have had our holiday. Im a little worried. Have you found somewhere to stay?

kel x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siobhanyboney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 13:58
hey im flying on the 5th may. not found anywhere yet but i am talkin to a guy who has cheapish accomodation. im really scared im goin on my own heres my mobile if u wanna meet up 07724730103 and if ur interested in a house share?
petrushka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petrushka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 16:22
hey people.  me and my friend are students and we are goning to benidorm on 29th od april on our own. do somebody know or can recommend some accomodation ,job.. or some another help? i ll be really grateful!

thanks so much

petra

charlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 01:05
hi,

im looking at moving out to benidorm end of next month on my own, im 21 and my mates are all boring and in long relationships......where as im outgoing and up for a laugh, and want to get out of england and luv it out there (been a few times), i was just wondering if your over there now and if you know any one who wants to appartment share?? im going to be leaving on 26th may 2009!! and hoping to have something sorted before i come out :-D

any help would be great!!

Thanks
charlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 01:14
hi,:-D

just seen your post, im looking to move out to benidorm end of may (booking my flight for the 26th) and want to know, if you know anyone who wants to appartment share! or any contacts for appartments?

im coming out on my own, as my mates are either in long term relationships or havent got the bottle to do it lol!! and craping myself abit but am a little lucky that i know a few ppl over there, who i could prob stay with for a few days while im getting myself sorted!! but trying to get something sorted before i go!!

Ive very laid back and bubbly and up for a laugh, so prob very easy to live with.....lol

Any help would be great

Jaybes_Liverpool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaybes_Liverpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:48
Hey everbody
Me and my friend are coming out to Benidorm around the 4th of June, just handed our notices in this week and then we are off!!!! Basically wanted to know how much I should expect to pay for an apartment.....we dont mind sharing. Also havent got a job as of yet if any1 has contacts!
Any info would be appreciated
Cheers!
seanod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 14:00
Hey ppl
Im an irish lad living in alicante at the min but moving to benidorm around 18th may so if you know of any rooms to rent or wanna share and we can look into it give me a pm.
cheers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siobhanyboney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 18:22
hey there is a spare bed going in our apartment pref a male as it would be sharing with a guy!! available asap €250 this month then €150 next month pm me if your interested
vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 18:51
Not much left now.

Still have a 2-bedroom available.  A little out of Benidorm near the bullring, but great price-  only 525Euros per month.

Also, a share on the beachfront available for 1 or 2 persons (preferably females), as you would be sharing with a woman who lives in Benidorm.  Only 600Euros for the month inclusive of bills, but once in a lifetime apartment.  Right on the Levante Beach just by Bar Sol, fantastic location.

Thanx, Vernon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaybes_Liverpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 13:33
Hiya
Just updating my plans, flying out on the 16th June 2009 looking for jobs/apartment and new ppl who wanna meet or share a place- 2 girls 21, coming benidorm for season!! Possibly may have apartment sorted just waiting to hear from contacts, if any ppl interested in sharing Let me know!!!!!
Cheers
toni1113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toni1113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 14:11
hi im coming out end of june begining of july.
im 22 and a female and need accomodation/work and friends as im coming alone.
lol i sound a right loner lol
just got back from benidorm after a flyin visit and not spending summer bored wking at home before i start my second year at uni
if anyone interested in needing someone to flat share let me know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaybes_Liverpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 19:37
Hi we are deffinately interested in sharing to bring the cost down a bit, hopefully we will be viewing a few flats next week. Anyone interested in meeting up out there or sharing a place just let us know! Have you booked your flight or sorted job yet?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic