The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tenerife January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Sianady123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenerife January 2012
    Posted: 27 June 2011 at 13:49
Hello!
I am Sian and I am looking to head out to Tenerife in January for however long to work and live abroad. I would love to meet someone or a group of people who would be up for doing the same!
If your interested message back on here, or if easier - I am Sianady Hill on facebook :)

x
amanda231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:11
Hey. I'm Amanda. I'm wanting to go and work abroad as soon as possible really. January sounds like a good time of year to go too. I'm interested in going. Just don't want to go on my own.  So if the offer still stands I'll be more than happy to do something like that. Amanda x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:18
Hi Amanda :)

Lets chat!

Sianady Hill - Add me on facebook as theres a few ideas we can chat about

xxxx
emmy-loo2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmy-loo2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 16:40
hi im emma id also like to go defo up for it i added you on facebook look forward to chatting x
Chaarlootteeexo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaarlootteeexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 17:27
Hiyaa, 
After regretting just not going on my own this year I would definitely be interested in doing this :)
xx

Edited by Chaarlootteeexo - 04 July 2011 at 17:27
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 09:58
If your interested I am compiling a group on facebook - just send me a message and add me as a friend and i can add you to the group.
that way we can all bounce ideas off and see whats definatly happening!
jimmyowl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 22:24
hiya it wnt let me add ya will u add me please james jimmy oldale x
welshgirldanni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshgirldanni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2011 at 05:38
hi iv just messaged you on fb! im looking to move abroad asap! i have been a croupier 4 2 years and i did want to go on the ships but i havnt been trained blackjack and want to go away asap so just looking for a little bar job anywhere in the world that is hot and need someone to go with dont really fancy it on my own if anyone wants to add me and chat its danielle osullivan xx
Caleigh_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caleigh_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 15:52
Hi
I'm Caleigh 23 from London, looking to get away literally anywhere and struggling to find anyone whose got the same get up and go as me when it comes to experiencing new things.
Tenerife sounds like a fun place to start was hopin to go december but if there's a group heading out January would be willing to go with someone as way more fun by yourself.
Anyways if ur interested message me
Xx
Diva-licious86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva-licious86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 14:54
hi, im emma, 24 and looking to go to tenerife in jan 2012 to live n work. gonna be awesome and doin it with other ppl will be sooo much fun.  my add on facebook is emzylicious86. xx
megan_1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megan_1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 22:34
Hey all! Am looking to go abroad anytime soon...! Thinking this winter for a few months..! Message me as even though i've worked abroad for the past 2 summers... dont fancy going out on my own! xx
callum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 22:50
hi there im looking to go to work abroad sometime next year but like to go with other people. whats everyone elese plans cheers x

callum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 22:54
hi there where have u worked in the past like and how long u want to go away for regards callum xx.

rhyzb_whufc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhyzb_whufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 14:01
Has this plan come together at all? I've just been told that I can't go on my uni course anymore so really want to get away somewhere .... Worked in Kavos a couple of years ago and have a massive urge to do it again in Tenerife for the winter this time. If anyone is still not booked up or wanting to do this then let me know. I will go by myself if I need to but would be a lot better to go with atleast one person! 
michellesmith1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michellesmith1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 18:29
can I  come too? I want to gooo far away from Scotland! Somewhere warm and sunny :) add me on facebook www.facebook.com/michellesmith1990 :)xxxx
Alicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 01:13

Hiya I really want to work abroad asap. I have nothing keeping me in England and would love to live and work in another country for a while, espcially Tenerife love it as it's all year round sun too so if anyone's game for doing this with me then let me know on here or facebook - www.facebook.com/aliciahanks93. I'm 18 from Staffordshire and really genuine about this.

:) xx
Cun-ney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cun-ney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 08:53
I've been contemplating going to tenerife after the ibiza summer season next year am I right in saying they don't really have an out of season over in tenerife?
michellesmith1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michellesmith1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:18
Alicia, I added you on facebook about it :) x
joshreece1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshreece1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 14:47

Hi, lived in las americas from last march to end of august came back for a break but find england so boring am going back again soon as possible just need flatmates as fellas I was living with also back in england could easily sort a couple of people out with pr work as am good friends with pr managers of a few places on starco and veronicas, not that its hard to get work anyway, main concern is accomodation trust unless you want to end up in San Raf (n you don't). Send me a email if ur goin soon n lookin for a flatmate/flatmates.    joshreece1@live.co.uk.  

Aint on facebook anymore for several reasons.
mattwhite1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattwhite1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 22:35
eyup lads an lasses im looking to head out to tenerife to live an work next march for a while just looking for someone or some people to partner up with to go as it may seem a little daunting going on you own if any of you are bothad drop us a message on facebook my names matthew white an we can come up with some ideas be great to talk to you :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic