The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TEFL Job CYPRUS 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11lindsey89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11lindsey89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TEFL Job CYPRUS 2012
    Posted: 19 August 2011 at 22:48

Hey everyone :).

I am a 22 yeear old female that is planning on going over to Cyprus to work between May and September 2012. I am ideally looking for work which involves teaching English as a foreign language (by using my TEFL Qualification) and I was just wondering if anyone has any information or advice they can give me on this? I have emailed a few English centre/schools/colleges in Cyprus but I was wondering if there is anywhere anyone would recomend?
I would also be up for doing a bar job or any job really that would involve meeting new people, allowing me to socialize and making my summer 2012 a memorable one.

Any experiences anyone has that they would like to share would be greatly appreciated, or if you are going to Cyprus yourself for summer 2012.

shelby8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelby8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:20
Looking to Go to Ibiza or Maga in May, anyone intrested in sharing? Flights getting booked friday... Thanks :) Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic