The Season Workers Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ZANTE / MALIA / MAGA / NAPA / KAVOS / IBIZA 2012
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZANTE / MALIA / MAGA / NAPA / KAVOS / IBIZA 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
laurxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZANTE / MALIA / MAGA / NAPA / KAVOS / IBIZA 2012
    Posted: 21 August 2011 at 15:42
Hi everyone!

I'm looking into going out to work next season, not really bothered whee either zante malia maga kavos napa ibiza, pretty much anywhere i guess  - late april/early may - september or october. I'm your typical 18 year old girl, i'm currently an air hostess and i love to party.

None of my friends are really up for going for a whole season - so i'm going on my own.. anybody else in my situation?

i've looked in playaway and air pro but they look so expensive, especially as they add loads of extra little costs in e.g. rep fees, flights, deposits on top of the price shown..

I was thinking about booking a single flight and then staying in a hotel for about 2 weeks until i found accomodation and a job.. anyone else thinking about doing the same? zante worked out at about £100 for single flight and 2 weeks accomm if sharing...

If youre thinking about doing the same add my bbp: 2368E731 or message me for my facebook!

Big smile

Laura

xx

scottbullen1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottbullen1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 15:46

hey this year i did ayia napa after meetin a few people from seasonal workers but only stayed for a few months , next year im looking to do the full season i dont mind where i go either napa maga ibiza or anywhere we can partyhard with many sleepless nights. if any1 interested add me on facebook.

candy_hewson91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candy_hewson91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 16:46
Hi laura,

i have never been either, none of my friends want to come and iv looked into these sites but im a little confused, you basically pay for a holiday and they help you find jobs??

If you wanna chat, add me on facebook, my name is candy smallman.

:) xx
laurxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 17:08
added youu xx
kurtsmith68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurtsmith68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 22:31

Hey!! Im looking to go out to somewhere like Malia,Zante,Magaluff ,Kavos. But im in the same situation. My friends dont want to join me. Dont really wanna go without having anything sorted. Anyway what is your facebook? Maybe we could have a chat about things. Kurtx

samiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 23:14
Hey, im in the same boat as you! I didnt realise there was a thing like this to meet people its great!
do you have facebook?x
kurtsmith68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurtsmith68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 23:26
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000787785035 Add me on facebook people! i need to sort this asap :)!
laurxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 02:44
www.facebook.com/lauragagen thats my facebook :) speak to you on there xx
LucieHannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucieHannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 15:34
Ahh I'm in exactly the same position, 18, just left 6th form and don't really want to do uni or anything so thought I'd do something like this but all my friends bailed out and I just came across this! Looked on playaway and air pro aswell and it is way too expensive! My bb's 236AC363 or Facebook: Lucie Hannah Corfield .. :)

Lucie xx
Stix :- ) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stix  :- ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 15:46
Hey Peoples...

Really wanna go and work out in Maga next year...(2012) does anyone no how to go about it or anythin?!!! Im completely lost with it all has anyone been before? Its me and a friend that are up for it but we have no clue about accomodation or jobs etc... We were just gunna go on holiday and stay out there after hoping to have got work lol... But it seems abit risky haha xx
Caz_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caz_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 19:23
hii laura 

im going to work abroad this summer aswell going to malia as just come back from there and loved it stayed at the iris beach right at the end of the strip near the beach i was thinking of doing the same as you booking a apartment for a week or 2 then that will give me enough time to find a job 
where abouts are you going to go have u been to malia before

xx
Caz_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caz_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 19:27
www.facebook.com/caraayres
josh3007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh3007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 20:41
Heyy my names Josh and i really want to get away from the terrible English summer next year! Ive been on holiday to Maga before and loved it! Finishing uni this year so will be looking to go and have a great summer while working! Ive looked on websites like Air-pro and they charge so much to get out there! Any info on jobs, accomodation and costs that are needed would be great!

Thanksssss x
Tyreese1010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyreese1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 16:42
hello my names Reece , i want a summer job in spain next year , me nd my best friend want to do it next yeaar 2012. if anyone could give me advise and info on accommodation, jobs and the cost of things that would be good .
add me on bbm if you want to talk about it. 23157AC3
Caroline18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caroline18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 13:52

Hey im in the same boat. Im 19 and looking to work abroad next summer. i went to malia with my friends this summer and fell in ove with the place. some of my mates are game for going back but dont want to stay for the season! this is my fb http://www.facebook.com/#!/caroline.butcher1

EG92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EG92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 02:01
I worked in Malia this season. Just book a two week holiday, find a job then ask around about workers accom, everyone's really helpful. I went pretty late in the season (beginning of july) due to exams but it was easy enough to find work and meet people. Best summer of my life :) 
sarahkelly66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahkelly66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2011 at 01:11
hey all..... like the rest of you, Im wanting to work next year in one of these amazing countries. Im 20 , from Australia although I have just moved to South west london where I am working. I'm still looking into if I can legally work there, fingers crossed.... I was initially wanting to work in Ibiza after holidaying their for three weeks this summer and i absolutely fell IN LOVE with it... but I'v been looking at all these other places now I cannot decide. Id lovee some people to do this with, as Im travelling alone so its all a bit daunting, anyway send me a facbeook message if u wanna have a chat to me about it, im pretty clueless with all this at the moment so would love someone to talk to about it... www.facebook.com/sarahkelly thankssss xo
rgordon723 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgordon723 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 22:26
When you booked your 2 week holiday did you book a return flight or just a one way?
Cun-ney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cun-ney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 08:47
Off out to Ibiza in the first week of May to work the full 5 month season say hi :P www.facebook.com/cunney
Nick.Flavour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick.Flavour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 13:01
now then, proper thinking about gettin abroad next summer to work. ave never done it before. bit clueless on how much money im gunna need whilst im out there? guna book a hotel for two weeks n try and get a job, how much money do you reckon i need to take not including flights and 2 weeks accomodation?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic