The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza Season jobs 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
SeasonDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeasonDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ibiza Season jobs 2012
    Posted: 28 August 2011 at 20:18
Hey,

doing a season in Ibiza/maga/malia etc.. next year, leaning towards Ibiza though.  

I'm in a kinda similar position to a lot of people on here except that I'm looking to DJ for the season hopefully in a small club/bar so i still get my nights out. but it wont be as easy for my friends to get jobs there with me so they're not too keen on doing the whole season.

Looking for either someone in a similar position to me or just for someone wanting to work the season but not alone, I'm 16, from Kent, really outgoing, there's hardly anyone i don't like, love music nd can't wait to get out there next year!!!

Facebook me if your interested, 

INDIE-IBIZA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INDIE-IBIZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 22:08
Hey there! Im also looking to go to Ibiza for the coming year. Have been wanting to go for years now & finally turning 18 and saving the money im almost there! Im wanting to work the season but also don't want to go alone, this is the first site i've managed to find with others interested in working in Ibiza also. Im on facebook to if you wanna chat about when your wanting to go etc? http://www.facebook.com/indie.wells  (: Nice to see others interested! xx
SeasonDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeasonDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 00:35
Great! I'll give you an add xx
INDIE-IBIZA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INDIE-IBIZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 02:32
think you just added me, chat me one day soon! (: xx
SeasonDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeasonDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 14:18
Yeah, that was me, you pronounce my name Shay btw :) haha. chat soon x 
DJTripleRRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJTripleRRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 09:54
A friend and I are also planning to go down for the Season of 2012 in Ibiza, we're both will be around 23 at the time and have a bit of work experience in various departments under our belt.

Busy gathering info at the moment to more solidify the idea however we're both excited for it.

Oh and we're from South Africa, gotta work out how it would work with the South African passports and all. I luckily have a british one however. If anyone has any advice or info they could pass my way please let me know.

You can either email me djtriplerrr@gmail.com or send me a message on FB facebook.com/ryanfucquasmith add me while you're at it :).
yayalynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayalynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 07:36
we're both will be around 23 at the time and have a bit of work experience in various departments under our belt.

Edited by yayalynn - 05 October 2011 at 07:36
chrissy928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissy928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 20:38
Hey guys, My names christina and im 19 yrs old and me and my friend lisa 21 are interested in doing a few months in ibiza in 2012 summer!!! we will be going at the end of may if we go, I worked in Malia greece in 2010 for a 3 months and was fuking epic!!! 
But dont wannna go bk to the same place, jus to let you no the djs in malia ow about 100 to 200 a night depending on where you work and workers apartments are about 200 a month there but ibiza looks so much more better!!! 

Do you guys no about any workers apartments in ibiza thats the only thing thats a bit worrying coz you dont want to get there and be homeless :S 

b kool to c who else is going :) x
Yasminew1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yasminew1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 00:33
Hey! 

Like most people in this forum I am looking to go and spend the summer in Ibiza next year. I want to go from the beginning of July until the end of August. 

I don't know yet whether I will be going alone or with friends, so was looking to meet other people who are going!

Add me on https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=632650361

Smile

georgiawaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgiawaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 04:38

hi i am looking to work in ibiza from may till aug i need to find some one to share accomidation with but not sure how to go about it add me on facebook if your interested! georgia waller x

georgiawaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgiawaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 04:42
Originally posted by georgiawaller georgiawaller wrote:

hi i am looking to work in ibiza from start of may till aug i need to find some people to share accomidation as i am going alone but not sure how to go about it! I love the party life, really out going n just want to have fun :) add me on facebook if your interested! georgia waller x or email crazygeorgiax@msn.com

handsomehero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomehero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 03:57

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

Monster Beats By Dr Dre Studio
Beats By Dr Dre Pro Headphones
Monster Beats Pro
Cheap Mac Cosmetics
Mac Makeup Wholesale
Dr Dre Beats Pro

MoRedmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoRedmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 21:35
Hey, I'm also looking to work abroad next summer in Ibiza, unfortunately I'll be going on my own, I'm planning on going from the middle of May till the end of August. Unfortunately I'm going alone as none of my friends are interested in coming with me, so i'm just looking to meet other people that are going. Add me on facebook if you are interested in going https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1096157069
Samantha Jane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:37
Hello, I am new to this, lol I am looking to work in Ibiza 2012.
Looking through all your posts you all seem to be young, Im a old one nearly 30, but i'm looking for a final year of my 20's to go with a blast.
I am planning to go on my own, so i hope to meet alot of you when over there. I have not sort any accomadation out yet, so i will be looking to share.
Hope to speak to you more about this
Justin_ibiza12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin_ibiza12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 03:28
Hey im planning on doing a season in ibiza this summer.
looking for some fun people to share accomodation with. I love house music, love going out and get along with everyone.
Also a question for anyone who's done a season. do you think its better to be a ticket rep or to get a job in a bar/clubor restaurant?
add me on facebook

BEACH-PALACE-IBIZA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEACH-PALACE-IBIZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:55
Promoter/innen Noch nicht den passenden Ferienjob gefunden? Dann nutze jetzt Deine Chance auf Ibiza zu arbeiten. Wir planen bereits jetzt den kommenden Sommer hier auf IBIZA und suchen noch Partypromoter fuer unsere inselweiten Events... Was gibt es auch schöneres, als bei strahlendem Sonnenschein, melancholischem Meeresrauschen und entspannter Atmosphäre zu arbeiten? Richtig, im Grunde genommen nichts. Wenn du in der kommenden Sommersaison 2012 einen Auslandsaufenthalt planst oder Du den passenden Ferienjob noch nicht gefunden hast, dann fühle dich JETZT angesprochen! Das ist Deine Chance auf Ibiza zu arbeiten - dort wo andere Urlaub machen! Schon in wenigen Monaten könnte Dein neuer Arbeitsplatz einer der unzähligen Strände auf Ibiza sein. Die Agentur "Ibiza-Discotour arbeitet seit Jahren erfolgreich mit den größten und bekanntesten Clubs (Space, Amnesia, Privilege, DC-10,pacha) der Insel zusammen. Dein Job wird darin bestehen, als Promotor überwiegend am Strand unterwegs zu sein, verschiedene Leute kennen zu lernen und diese einzuladen. Interesse geweckt? Dann bewirb dich jetzt! Bewerbung an:charly.nickolai@gmx.de 0034639010812
Casting video link down:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2985073792412&set=o.172081096197541&type=2&theater
BEACH-PALACE-IBIZA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEACH-PALACE-IBIZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:59
Promoter/innen Noch nicht den passenden Ferienjob gefunden? Dann nutze jetzt Deine Chance auf Ibiza zu arbeiten. Wir planen bereits jetzt den kommenden Sommer hier auf IBIZA und suchen noch Partypromoter fuer unsere inselweiten Events... Was gibt es auch schöneres, als bei strahlendem Sonnenschein, melancholischem Meeresrauschen und entspannter Atmosphäre zu arbeiten? Richtig, im Grunde genommen nichts. Wenn du in der kommenden Sommersaison 2012 einen Auslandsaufenthalt planst oder Du den passenden Ferienjob noch nicht gefunden hast, dann fühle dich JETZT angesprochen! Das ist Deine Chance auf Ibiza zu arbeiten - dort wo andere Urlaub machen! Schon in wenigen Monaten könnte Dein neuer Arbeitsplatz einer der unzähligen Strände auf Ibiza sein. Die Agentur "Ibiza-Discotour arbeitet seit Jahren erfolgreich mit den größten und bekanntesten Clubs (Space, Amnesia, Privilege, DC-10,pacha) der Insel zusammen. Dein Job wird darin bestehen, als Promotor überwiegend am Strand unterwegs zu sein, verschiedene Leute kennen zu lernen und diese einzuladen. Interesse geweckt? Dann bewirb dich jetzt! Bewerbung an:charly.nickolai@gmx.de 0034639010812
Tinkerbella21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbella21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 20:36
Party IBIZA FLIGHT : BOOKED!! 8TH MAY Party BOOOOOOOOM!!

21yr old easy going female, looking to make it right through to the end of the season (or until my bank account dies) 
Would be cool to chat with others who are booked and actually going!!

Looking forward to Loving Life and making Summer 2012 the best yet!! Party

xxx
ju--ju View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ju--ju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 21:52
Im going out this year and im 26, i dont think 29 is old! i wouldnt have enjoyed it if i had gone out 6 years ago x
himynameisjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote himynameisjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 00:14
Just booked my flight...28th April is when I fly out. Staying at Es Vedra. Excited is such an understatement. Just 100-odd days to go!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic