The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TEFL job question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nabila1230 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nabila1230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TEFL job question
    Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:05
I was wondering if there would be any possible way for a 22 year old American to get a work visa to any developed countries for teaching English as a second language. I have a trinity CERT. I'm mostly interested in Europe, but I'm aware that work visas for non EU citizens are hard to get.

leonardodisuza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leonardodisuza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:56
Originally posted by nabila1230 nabila1230 wrote:

I was wondering if there would be any possible way for a 22 year old American to get a work visa to any developed countries for teaching English as a second language. I have a trinity CERT. I'm mostly interested in Europe, but I'm aware that work visas for non EU citizens are hard to get.

As far as I know you can get the work visa as I went to the USA for jobs in Tennessee and had no issues with the visa. Hope you too do not have any issues. http://www.jobstennessee.net

Edited by leonardodisuza - 11 February 2012 at 12:00
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic