The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Full Season Thomas Cook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rascal12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rascal12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Season Thomas Cook
    Posted: 05 January 2012 at 21:13

Hi... I've been accepted as a Kidsworld rep with Thomas Cook.  I'm working full season, just wondered when the start and end dates are usually?? I'm hoping its like mid-end of april to end of sept/ beginning of Oct??

Thanks
Sian :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 19:56
Hi :) I've just been accepted as a kids world rep too. I think they start sending people over on the 18th of april until september or october depending on how busy the hotel you've been sent to is. Sian x
Kerry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:26

Me too :) Cant Wait :)

Kerry x
Janeyasminlili View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janeyasminlili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 01:08
i have recentlly been accepted too :) I was told that I fly to majorca on the 14th April for the training induction/week all im waiting for now is my contract and uniform order I cant wait its going to be amazing where are you guys going??? jane x :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 13:32
Hi :) Bet your well excited, I'm on that training week too I fly the 14th or april like you do :) Sian x
NDAV10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDAV10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 20:49
I was at Birmingham assessment day on March 10th. Got the call on Monday afternoon to give me the good news. Will I be flying out on april 14th then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 20:55
I'm guessing you passed the assessment then :) If your full season I would of guessed so as all the full season kids world reps seem to be flying on that day. Sian x
NDAV10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDAV10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 21:16
Originally posted by Sian :) Sian :) wrote:

I'm guessing you passed the assessment then :) If your full season I would of guessed so as all the full season kids world reps seem to be flying on that day. Sian x

I'm all over that!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 21:20
Its like a month away so not long at all :) exciting stuff! Sian x
NDAV10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDAV10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 21:39
Originally posted by Sian :) Sian :) wrote:

Its like a month away so not long at all :) exciting stuff! Sian x

I'm crying oit for my contract & flight date to show up so I can just doss at work the last couple of weeks! BBM me. 282ACFB0......we'll play snap on the plane! ha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 21:57
Just give them a few days to send, you'll get it :) I've added it right I think haha. Sian x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic