The Season Workers Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - worldwide kids company has anyone worked for them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

worldwide kids company has anyone worked for them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
princess88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: worldwide kids company has anyone worked for them?
    Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:30
hiya was just wondering if anyone has worked for wwkc(worldwide kids comapany? just want more info on them

Thanks
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 16:38
I haven't - but would also like to know more as I've got an assessment day with them on Friday - eek!
Lisawood89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:08
Hello,
I havent worked for them in the past but do have a job with them this summer Smile I had my interview in November and will be leaving in April for 8months. Is your assesment day in London?! Mine was, just be yourself and confident. Im soooo looking forward to it, not sure where i am definately based yet although think it will be Sani beach hotel in Halkidiki. Emma what position have you applied for? x
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 20:24
Well done Lisa! What's the interview like, what kind of questions do they ask? Yeah, mine is in London - I'm coming down from near Liverpool to attend. I have a few interviews for different companies and this is the first so I'm a little nervous! The role is Club Assistant :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 18:32
Thanku Smile Well done you for being invited for an interview!!! The interview was like any other really as mine was just a one-to-one interview due to me not being able to make the group ones the week before! Is your interview in Putney?! Questions about my previous experience, what would i do in certain situations, talk about yourself etc. What other companies do you have interviews for?! Which hotel is your club assistant role for?! x
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2012 at 23:30
I got the job with WWKC! Offered the role of Creche Assistant rather than Club, but it's all good to me! Might be seeing you, Lisa :D
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 18:20
Yaay well done Emma :-) how did the day itself go then?! I take it you dont know what date your leaving or what resort your going to be based in yet?! Im so eager to find out now...lol. x
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 20:57
Thanks, and yeah it was fine really! Only a couple of hours and there was only two other girls there who were both really nice. The interviewer put us completely at ease! No, I don't know when or where I'm going yet - I'm supposed to be getting my contract next week - how much do you know about your role so far? I'm excited! :) x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 14:40
To be honest i dont know too much atm as they are still recruiting everyone so suppose will find out more soon. Vicki emailed me yesterday and i had to give uniform sizes etc and she said they will be in touch soon once they have recruited everyone. I had my contract through straight away and sent that nack in december with my £150 committment bond. Im excited too. Alhough in alot of pain atm i had 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday so been signed off work for a week :-( x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2012 at 18:30
Wish they would hurry up and let me know :/
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 15:32
Lisa - Yeah they sent me a form asking uniform sizes and whatnot with my contract, probably because it's near starting they just sent mine all together. The commitment bond's gone up - £200 now! Wish I would have applied last year :P Do you know where you're going yet? I can't wait for everything to be finalised. Hope your teeth get better soon!

How did your interview go? You should know whether you got it or not by the end of the week at the latest!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 17:43
My interview seem to go pretty well just hate waiting for a answer!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 13:56
Hi Girls :-)
No havent heard anymore since last thursday when they asked for me to confirm my uniform! Either of you heard anymore?! I just want to find out which resort and what my leaving date is so i can start to get organised. I want to know a rough date so that i can hand my notice in at the nursery. Vicki Proctor said to me it would prob be mid april so i might aim to leave mid march and have a few weeks off to spend with family and get organised :-) Speak soon xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:48
Hey no still heard nothing me may give it till end of week then email I duno what to do for best
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 17:04
What date was your interview again?! Yea maybe give it till the end of the week and then just email. I had my interview on a friday morning then had a phone interview the following friday and then i think it was the middle of the next week that i heard i had got the job so it may take a couple of weeks. After i found out then my contract came straight through! Hold out for abit longer maybe, they are recruiting all the last people now so probs making final decisions! Hope you hear soon x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 17:07
It will be 2 weeks this Friday I had my interview ye I just have to wait
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 17:22
Yea id maybe just hold out abit longer then and see if you hear from them :-) x
emmascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 23:37
Let me know as you hear more girls! Can't wait to get going now :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 19:28
Yea same here as soon as you hear nething let me know! Im excited too!!!! Where do u work at the moment?! Just wondered when u will be handing ur notice in? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:01
Hey I found out I'm one the reserve list I think I applied to late really but better than nothing if. Don't here anything I will apply early next year if I still want to do it have fun girls out there :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic