The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THOMPSON KIDS REP 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meishen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meishen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THOMPSON KIDS REP 2012
    Posted: 23 February 2012 at 15:20
Hi, ive applied to thompson for a kids rep role for summer 2012. I got an email to say that my application had been sucessful and that they were currently booking assessment day venues and they would be in touch when they had dates. Was just wondering if anyone else had applied for this and if anyone had their assessment dates yet??
cheap louis vuitton shoes
Beulah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beulah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 20:29
hey love. i had mine last week at luton. It was a really good day. You've gotta try to sell yourself as much as possible. Few activities for example we had to make up a jingle to sell kids club to parents, and we had to think of an activity that would last 2 hours,-this had a theme and different mini activities within it.
I was sucessful and found out the next day that i got the job. My training is at the end of march so hopefully leaving beginning of april with TUI. Let me know if you get it and how u get on.
Beulah
Spain and the islands 2012 :)
BryRawlings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BryRawlings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:16
Hey ive got an interview on 15th march and would like to know what questions they will ask on the one to one interview? Just so i can prepare myself for it, if anyone knows can you please tell me thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic