The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kath92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kath92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spain
    Posted: 23 February 2012 at 15:41
Hey :)

I had my interview last week and was offered a courier position on Monday. I had down Spain as my area of choice and did the Spanish test in the interview which went well. Just wondering what the likelihood of getting placed there is? And is anyone else going/hoping to go there? :)
xx
GarethPatton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarethPatton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:55

Originally posted by kath92 kath92 wrote:

I had my interview last week and was offered a courier position on Monday. I had down Spain as my area of choice and did the Spanish test in the interview which went well. Just wondering what the likelihood of getting placed there is? And is anyone else going/hoping to go there? :)
xx

First of all congratulations on passing your interview Clap.I worked in Spain last year such a beautiful place. There is a strong chance of you getting Spain but the only problem with the camps in Spain is that some of them are on hills, i worked on Internacional de Calonge near Platja D'aro last year and my site was built into this hill was a pain when you had to change a gas bottle at one of the top mobiles. Even if you dont get Spain believe me wherever you go you will love it Smile
kinneret_o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinneret_o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2012 at 13:02
Originally posted by GarethPatton GarethPatton wrote:

Originally posted by kath92 kath92 wrote:

xx

First of all congratulations on passing your interview Clap.I worked in Spain last year such a beautiful place. There is a strong chance of you getting Spain but the only problem with the camps in Spain is that some of them are on hills, i worked on Internacional de Calonge near Platja D'aro last year and my site was built into this hill was a pain when you had to change a gas bottle at one of the top mobiles. Even if you dont get Spain believe me wherever you go you will love it Smile

i agree with you!

wherever you'll go , you will enjoy and love it!

it's great!

have fun and take care of yourself.

______
Riley103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 09:02

Thank you so much for the post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic