The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maga 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Charlotte-Wilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlotte-Wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maga 2014
    Posted: 09 September 2013 at 23:00

Hey Guys and Dolls :)

Soooooo went to Maga at the end of July for a week and it was amazeeee which has made me wanna go back to work the full season in 2014 with my mate.

Looking to go over there the second week of April and booking a hotel for a week whilst we look for work. Done some research and one way of getting accommodation is when you find a job they’ll usually help you or recommend places so gunna try it that way.

Wanted to find people to share with before we go out there so we know what we are looking for once we get there! We don’t mind sharing with Guys or girls :)

If you’re interested in sharing accommodation give us an add on facebook!

Charlotte: https://www.facebook.com/charlotte.wilson.18400

Leanne: https://www.facebook.com/leanne.osullivan.92

mazza-88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazza-88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 00:12
HI
Me and my friend are also heading over in April and have no idea on what to do once there regaurding getting a job and accommodation lol. We have just returned from maga last week and it was the craziest week of my life and I cant wait to return for the whole season next year. We will also be looking for room mates to help cut the costs so keep us posted on what your plans are girls

https://www.facebook.com/marie.crutwell   
sophiea92 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiea92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 05:31
Worked out there this year and going back out on my own next year. Looking for people to go with around the same time so we can look for acc when were out there. Find me on Facebook Sophia amico x
dolcelelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcelelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 18:06
Hi everyone! 
If you want to find the best accommodation in Magaluf, buy your Ace workers package by clicking here
You pay ONLY £14.99 to get all the discounts in the resort to save a lot of money while living, working and of course partying there! ;)
After buying your card you can talk to other 2014 workers and to 50 managers who can make you work in Magaluf during the season!

Don't miss the opportunity to get the best services at the lowest price! 
And when you will be there, the Platinum Club Magalluf staff will help you with insurance, contracts, money exchange, etc.

What are you waiting for? Order your Ace workers package now! :)

If you've got any question, write me!
Manuela 
platinumclubmagalluf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote platinumclubmagalluf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 19:23
Check out my website www.Platinumclubmagalluf.com
By becoming an ace club Worker member for just £14.99
Platinum club is working with 50 managers throughout the island,who Will email you direct securing your job trial on your chosen Job,In the near future Platinum Will Also be securing workers accomodation for Ace members,the website gives you all the information about working and living in Magalluf,once you have purchased your workers package,we send out your workers card and matching wrist band,aswel as you receive an email with login /password to fully unlock the website where then you can upload your own profile,for example,saying when your looking to arrive in magalluf and which jobs you are most interested in,join a workers forum with every other Platunum   Ace worker Member to make friends and chat about everything to do with Magalluf,The card also saves you hundreds of euros with its discounts in bars clubs restaurants and so much more to offer,they will be some big events next year in Magalluf hosted by Platinum Club such as pool parties,boat parties workers nights,and say trips out,which only ace members will receive the free entry! Any questions ask me direct on fb David Thompson
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?__user=717539441
rosielindridge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosielindridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 00:25
Going to maga alone in April/May time!
No idea what to do when I'm there anyone got any advice?
Facebook me Rosie Lindridge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic