The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Visa’s!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
northernjames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northernjames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Visa’s!
    Posted: 25 January 2007 at 21:13
Hello all

I want to do my instructors course but am a bit worried that I'll have problems getting working visa's since I'm nearing 30!

Can anyone let me know if this is a big problem or will the qualification get me the visa despite my age?

Also is it essential to have a language if you want to work in Europe?

Do I do it or don't I do it!?!
onam111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onam111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 04:38
Hi:

Congratulations, first of all!

Your fiance's parents DO need a visa since Belarus is NOT a visa waiver country.

I am a US immigration attorney (and originally from Belarus btw).

You personally do not need to send them anything from your side (sometimes, an invitation letter and affidavit of support could be used).

They will apply for visitor's visas in the USA embassy in Minsk, Belarus. Currently, it takes a week or a couple of weeks to have an interview scheduled.

P.S. Be prepared that their visa applications are likely to be denied.

If you have any additional questions, you can contact me directly, as most likely I will not be able to come back to this thread.

Good Luck!
learn to play piano dvd  college works painting scam

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic