The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TEFL books

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TEFL books
    Posted: 07 March 2005 at 13:01
Hi,

I have finished teaching now after a rewarding but exhausting experience. I therefore have lots of teaching books for all levels which include ideas for games, creating discussion, grammar lessons, grammar guides, books for teaching children and aids such as a whole disk full of lessons from elementary to advanced. Everything a new or experienced teacher needs! Does anyone need any books at a competitive price, or know of anywhere else I can post this information?

Thanks!!
stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:34
hi,

I was wondering whether you had had an answer for your books : they are exactly what I am looking for. I really want as many of them as possible. Could you define the list precisely and tell me how much you want? I'm only a teacher!
I am French and I'd be happy to buy the lot if the price is not too high.
let me know!
manutd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manutd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2012 at 05:01
Hi
my name's Manu.
I'am newbie here,
nice to know you all Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic