The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
kirstybaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magaluf 2012
    Posted: 21 March 2010 at 19:10
Hey Guys I Know This Is Early But I Went To Magaluf For The Summer Last Year & I Have Commiitments Now My Loan So I Cant Go Until 2012 I Recruited 2 Of Mi Mates To Come Along Wondered If Anyone Else In Same Boat As Me.
I Know How To Go About Things So If Anyone Wants Any Questions Answered Just Ask Me & I Will Help
x x x x x
Olly89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olly89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 20:01
Whens the best time to get out there if im planning on working the summer?x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 20:25
between to 26th april and the 1st may cos the season starts 1st may and ideally you want a job by 1st may but obviously the later on in the season more people come so more jobs are available. keep checking back every day though as people leave for different jobs all the time
Olly89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olly89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 20:30
Ok cheers its just that a guy i was speaking to said that its best getting out there as close to 1st april as i can!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 20:35
if you go now most of bars that are going to open before may are already open so they have the staff they need up till may cos they dont need a lot of staff till may cos season doesnt start till then, i went out 16th april last year and there was no work hardly til may x
CharlieJ192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieJ192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 13:08
Hey, i've just got back from magaluf and it's was incredible, so depressed about being home and a few of us have decided to go and work out there next summer, i'm at uni though and not available until mid may, how would i go about getting out there to look for work after the season has just started and getting a place? any info would be great cheers x
SunsetsGlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunsetsGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 15:09
Hiya,
I'm hoping to go to Maga all of next summer too. Been speaking to a few others also so would be fab to all go. When will you be going, what month? I'm Katie, nearly 18 from Surrey X
tempo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 16:32
Hey people, I'm hoping to get away next year and work, looking to find some people to go with and get some advice from people who have done it before any info would be great thanks. 
tinkerbell93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 20:21
heya, im hoping to go magaluff next year. any advice would be great thanks.
tina nearly 18 newcastle
Roisin12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roisin12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 13:34
Hi guys, im also going magluff in may next year and will be going on my own. I havent been before but most of my family have and they loved it! If anyone is going on there own or with people but would like to meet up before or when were out there wound be great! Also if any1 has any advice they could give me would also be brillianting. Reallllllyy looking forward to geting out there hopefully till earily september. My email address should hopefully be shown so feel free to conact me.

Roisin
:) x
96jmearns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 96jmearns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:43
hi guys, im just back from magaluf in july there was seriously amazing! .... im just wondering on how to get a job, is there like any british agency's which set up interviews or something like that? lol

also i finish uni around end of april beggin of May .. so maybe a bit of a barrier for me

oh yeah do u need to have bar experience or do the owners not really care to an extent?

anyways im 20, my names joe from edinburgh .. any insight add me on facebook or something cheers x

Toniiixo123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toniiixo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 17:26
Hey I'm also lookin to go there next year and work as a shot girl. Looking for rookies if your interested??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toniiixo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 17:28
Hey I'm lookin to go over there too to work as a shot girl, lookin for roomies?? X
scottbullen1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottbullen1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 17:43

hey i worked ayia napa this year PRin and other stuff for a few months. but next year im looking to do the full season in napa , maga malia ectect basically somewhere to party hard, if any1 wanna talk about thing add me on facebook

harryboy11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryboy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 18:03
hi there! I'm looking to go to magaluf for work in the summer of 2012!! Not a clue where to start! if anybody can help me .. please add me on bbm 25E7D13F .. or email me seang1991@live.co.uk

Roisin12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roisin12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 18:42
Hey hun, im going magaluf in may 2012.. not sure what time your going over there but would lvoe to meet people for apartment share ect... add me of fb Roisin alexandra or bbm -20EE92F1 . Hope to hear from you soon !
xx
tassiaax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tassiaax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:37
Hey! 
Im looking at going out to Magaluf next April/May! I was wondering whats the best way to go about it?  I was originally going to sort it all out myself - book a one way flight type thing and a hotel for a week or two then go from there really.  However a few people have said to go through an agency? So i go through a company to do it?  They book flights, help you find work and workers accomodation? Advice? Whats the best way to go about it? :)

Tassiaa x
tassiaax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tassiaax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:44
Hey,
Im going out to Magaluf in April/May and im hoping to find work as a jelly shot girl too! :)  When you going out there?

Tassia x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toniiixo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:51
About the same time hun you got fb? Add me tonii wright-x. X
tassiaax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tassiaax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:01
Added - Tassia Louise Christine Barksby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic