The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nonstop?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
qazzaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qazzaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nonstop?
    Posted: 31 July 2010 at 06:03
Hi guys,
Ive decided to go for a level 1 and 2 qualification in 1 course and after trailing the companies i came to one called NonStop Ski.
It looks really good and seems just up my street even tho its a little pricier than others again, seems to be a good pick.
I was just wondering if anyone could confirm the quality of this company or are they just using a fancy site to make up for the lack of it.

Cheers ppl :)

qazzaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qazzaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 06:07
and does anyone know if the qualification CSIA is counted under ISIA as im told that allows you to work within europe
thanks again
pob7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pob7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 08:03
Hey Qazzaz,

Yeah NonStop ski are a great company to your course with, have a check of the numbers in groups and accommmodation standards (they'll probably be good though) some places can tend to 'cram them in'

A: To receive your ISIA sticker you must be a CSIA Level 4 International Certified Ski Instructor. You must Contact the National Office to recieve your sticker.

Also of interest may be:
  1. Q: I am a CSIA instructor, and I would like to know if I am insured to teach outside of Canada?
  2. A: No. You are covered under our liability insurance program while teaching in Canada.
All information can be seen on the CSIA website in the FAQ section http://www.snowpro.com/csia/e/about-us-faq.html

Note that working in europe is easier with BASI qualifications  - for example you will be able to work in switzerland with your level 2 and the ISIA qual is awarded at level 3. - if you decide to continue to level 4 you can work in France (and anywhere in the world for that matter) Have a look at http://www.gapskianddivve.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic