The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
samzxox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samzxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:32
Yeah I got there about 15 minutes before I think. You'll do fiiine! x
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 14:20
Okie dokie thank yoooou - I hope so I'll let you know how it goes x
Sammeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 13:03
I'd been stalking these boards for a bit, but was being a little to nervous to join in XD Which is strange and not very me!
I went for the first interview of the year, because I just missed out on a job with Crystal. 
But now the excitement is killing me so are my pitiful attempts at saving, Embarrassed
I have the courts the trainers, and i jump every-time the phone rings praying it's Tui to tell me my placement ! XD
I'm joining all you Cyprus/Turkey/Other Destination People, I'd been so worried and nervous I'd hoped for somewhere not so far flung, but now its definatley more excitement.

I've always wanted to be a kids rep, but was always so shy but now at 25 I cant shut up and I'm ready xD I wish good luck to any of you going to your assessments, there actually rather fun, even if they did make me sing! XD
laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 19:13
im also goin Turkey or Cyprus woop woop really hope i get Turkey iv got my fingers and toes lol just waitin 4 the fone call now 2 tell me where im off 2 very excited!!!!! x x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 08:25
Hey everyone

Had my assessment yesterday and got through the whole day so now fingers crossed I got the job! x
* Eileen * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Eileen * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 09:33
Good luck with the job Daniellle, waiting for that phone call to say yes or no is awful.  Ive got Cyprus/Turkey, cant wait otfind out where.  Phone never leaves my side, very excited.  Does anyone know after the training around March 15th if we go straight from there to the resort or do we come home at all?  xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 09:41
Thanks Eileen.. I know im already getting impatient! Just hope I got it although I found the 1to1 interview a bit tricky! Ahh Cyprus/Turkey will be amazing! I worked in Turkey last season and it was good. I dont mind where I get if they give me the job really. March 15th thats like SO soon! I think you go straight from training as seeing as you have those destinations I know they are opening a little bit earlier this year xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Eileen * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 09:50
I love Cyprus, never been to Turkey yet.  I'm gutted and over the moon at the same time because since getting the job Ive found out I'm going to be a gran in July Big smile  wish I was working a bit closer and family & mates could come visit more but still really excited about the job.  Your face book page was a good Idea Danielle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Eileen * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 18:47
Just found out training is in 5th April inWyboston, Bedford for the Cyprus/Turkey kids reps, anyone else training there, face book me if you like xx
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 19:50
Anyone got any more information? what about high season?
ndyanem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndyanem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 23:11
Hello everyone,

Well I had my assessment yesterday and i got the job :-D

Not sure where im heading it says cyprus turkey or other designations. so excited :-D
emmaspoonerx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaspoonerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 18:01

hey im training in bedfordshire too for kids rep but for spain canaries location :)x

sessi88online View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sessi88online Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 04:31
Hi,I had my assessment in Manchester on Friday and they called me the next day (yesterday) to say I had been successful! So shout if you need to know anything and good luck!
Lisawood89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 19:56
Hey sessi88online, was ur assesment for this summer or next summer. Just wondering as im thinking of applying for next summer and am not sure when they start accepting applications etc? Thanks Lisa x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic