FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHOS A TUI REP 2011?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 77>
Author
EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 13:43
I've got Canaries or Spain too! Im prayin for Lanza or Tenerife!! Cant wait..!!! :D will be amazin!
Stressin now bout what to pack and take wit me. Jus bought new laptop, gota get my songs stocked up!!! :) xx
kelsbelsxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelsbelsxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 14:01
alex, was your assessment day in luton?x
Varek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 20:26
Still no more Entertainers!

This upsets me! lol
Shelli_2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelli_2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 20:05
Hey peeps could you please gimme some feedback on ur assesment and anyway i can prepare i soooo want the job spent last summer in Tenerife went over on my own got work doin pr and eventually in hooters got a contract and all but i want to have a garunteed job and accomodation plus other reps so getn oferd a place anywhere sunny and im happy :) hope to hear from sum1 soon im so excited and cant wait to get away from ireland da weather sucks!x
JessicaWhatmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessicaWhatmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 13:03

Hey,

Ive been offered Canary Islands or Spain too!!
Ive sent off all the documents and my cheque...now where do i go from here? do they contact me? or what? im confussed....

Help!! haha :)

Thanks - Jessica x
EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 17:44
Ah same as me jessica :) xx
Samurai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 18:13
Just keep an eye out for the cheque being banked from TUI. If you need clarification, you can always contact TUI Payroll in Swansea. Gareth Jenkins is the man in charge down there and is very helpful.

Aside from that, you're playing the waiting game with the rest of us. Fortunately I'm still working so I'm busy putting in the hours to save up as much money as I can before I go away / attend any further assessments.
MissHarvey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 08:14
Same as me - waiting game now!!!

Im also tryng to rack up the hours in Jan/Feb - I need all the money I can get!!

EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 14:49
Me too!
Has anybody heard anythin bout orderin a uniform? I havn't and im startin to worry cuz it really isn't that long away... :S
christieleigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christieleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 18:27
Hey Everybody Big smile
I got the job with tui too and been given Spain or the Canaries!!! I'm so excited but a lil nervous too!!
I came across this site and thought i have to join!! Theres alot of people on here that has been give spain and canaries!!
Are u all happy with that destination??

Christie
x

EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 18:32
Yeah i cant wait.. It'l be great!!! you on facebook ChristieLeigh? add me, eve finnegan x
laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 19:42
hi all iv been given Turkey or Cyprus im soo excited really hope i get Turkey but no matter where i go i know it will be a fantastic summer.any1 else got Turkey or Cyprus?can not wait 2 go now bring on 2011!!! :) xxx
karianne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 23:20
Yes - i got Turkey/Cyprus !!! As for uniforms - the last e mail i had said that we would be hearing more in February to tell us our resort and sort uniforms out.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 13:42
hi karianne at last some1 else with Turkey or Cyprus :) i was starting to think i was the only 1 lol i thought we sorted our uniforms out in jan then found out where we were goin in feb???are u on facebook karianne? x x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 13:47
Does anyone actually know how these uniforms come out - im always inbetween sizes and Im guna feel really lost ordering mine Confused

Are they on the snug or larger size??
Iv heard the sweaters are really quite large - like man sizes so you should go for something smaller....

anyone else heard anything similar?

I hope we have enough time to send back and swap if we need to....as im going to hate having an oversized/too small uniform for 6 months!! Thumbs Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 13:56
im worried about the uniforms aswell we should get 2 swap if we need 2 i hope so anyway coz an oversized or 2 small uniform is not a good look lol.i heard we sort uniforms out in jan so that we have enough time 2 swap them if we need 2 but im not 100% sure. x x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 13:59

Iv heard different stories, people having wrong uniforms sent, too big/ too small scenarios.......

As soon as they give the OK to order just do it straight away!!!!!!!
karianne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 14:36
Hi LaurenJayne, I am on face book as Karen'Kari'Lloyd. The e mail i had at the beginning of December had a little bit of info but not much - i have copied it out below if it helps anyone

We are currently preparing our training programme and you will receive confirmation of your resort and your approximate start date by the end of February 2011 or early March. Once you have received this confirmation you will then receive a more detailed training pack that will include a pre-course work book.

Your flight to your overseas resort will be managed by our business travel team who will be in contact with you directly to confirm your flight details, please note you should expect to receive confirmation of your flight details approximately 2 weeks prior to your start date.

The final part of the process will be to ensure that you have your uniform, further information will be sent to you nearer to your start date.

Kari

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 14:44
LOL Feb or early March - love that!!! I thought we were leaving mid March........talk about a tight schedule! Wacko
EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 16:03
Hey guys, i rang tui 2day to ask them bout uniform. They said we would be sorting out uniforms end of feb. and not to worry about sizing! they have a wide range of sizes and can make then to fit if needs be :)

She also said we would get a list at the end of Jan of the type of shoes and trainers we are required to have. x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 77>
  Share Topic