FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHOS A TUI REP 2011?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 77>
Author
MissHarvey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 16:27
Thanks Eve for the info Thumbs Up

JessicaWhatmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessicaWhatmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 18:15
Hey guys,

Do you know how much luggage your allowed to take? and how or when do you know about your references and if they have been accepted?

Thanksss x
christieleigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christieleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 18:46
Hey guys
When I last spoke to tui they said that they will be in touch with me the end of january to let me know approx start date and where I will be going. Well at least thats what I thought because I need to give at least a months notice in my job so I would have thought they would give u enough time!! Cant wait!! I just wanna know what resort and then I'll be happy. Big smile 
I work for TC at the mo and if their uniform is like ours at the mo sizing is rubbish!! So I hope its better than TC!!!

Christie x
Varek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 19:42
Soo exciting! hehe!   Completed my CRB for them at the start of the week! Its soon! x
Haylestones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haylestones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 19:43
I've got Spain or Canary islands so excited dont know what to expect about what happens between now and when we actually start working though xo
laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 20:46
hi karen thanks for postin that email i remember tui sending it 2 me.
iv added u on fb im sooooo excited not long now i just want 2 find out where im goin. x x
karianne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 22:37
Hi Lauren - yes just seen FB. Getting closer now and i have to say that i have not even started getting prepared yet!!!!
Kari

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 08:06
These court shoes - does anyone have an idea where to get them......just any shoe shop you reckon??

Is there a height restriction on the heel?? lol I know they're ugly things, anyone seen a 'trendy' pair LOL

EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:29
Next has some gorgeous ones! x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06
Hmmm il have a look, think M&S do some aswell......they have gotta have a small heel right?? and plain black??

for the trainers im just going to buy white plain pumps, and lots of em!!
Parka07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parka07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 16:19

Alrite Rochelle, this will be my 2nd season working for TUI as a football coach, i worked last summer from may-october in gran canaria it was the best thing i have ever done, i think im back in GC this year too at the hotel orquidea ! X
Parka07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parka07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 16:20
Yeah this will be my second season working for tui, last summer we were allocated 40kg !
Parka07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parka07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 16:22
I was in the canaries last year and its amazing!!! think im hopefully back there this year too :) x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHarvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 16:23
40kg!!!

lol is that enough???

really???  Confused
Parka07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parka07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 16:28
haha 40 kg was more than enough lol,
u live in ur uniform anyway and depending where u go its dirt cheap anyway on very nice clothes i bought loads of stuff!! sometimes they give u a little lee way on the luggage front as ur a worker but not always !
JessicaWhatmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessicaWhatmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 19:45
how did you know what shoes you need? did they send you an email??

x
Haylestones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haylestones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 23:21
i forgot to say does anyone know what tui's rules are on tattoo's i've been offered the job but im worried bout the fact i have visible tattoos on my legs and my arm
clairexx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:13
with regards to uniform its easier to get it sent to resort as then you dont have to worry about packing it as it weighs loads so getting the wrong order or ordering to late isnt anything to worry about! and if it doesnt fit they will order it in resort and you can swap and share within your team i started this summer with just one skirt one shirt 1 t-shirt and one pair of shorts that had to be borrowed from other people lol!
and with shoes i wouldnt get any yet as i have heard there going to be strickter on standerds ie no pumps only plain white trainers but not sure on this so id wait till you get your info youll have plenty of time to get everything sorted. hope that helps
Lorraine89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorraine89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 16:02
Hi everyone, happy new year! Congratulations to everybody who got the job! Had my interview on the 11th Dec in Manchester and found out that I'll be going to either Turkey or Cyprus, so excited now its only 10 or so weeks away!

x

Edited by Lorraine89 - 01 January 2011 at 16:03
karianne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 16:40
Congratulations!!! I have Turkey or Cyprus too x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 77>
  Share Topic