FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st season in saint anton 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
4moores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4moores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:05
Hi, I'm also working in Rosanna for my first season.....not a clue what to take (so not very helpful sorry) I'm flying out on the 30th though with mark warner :) ahhhhhhh!!
stantonseason12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stantonseason12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 15:15
Hi Guys,

I know this post is a year old, but I am looking to go to St. Anton this year and was wondering how it went for you last year and if you can give me any pointers please.

I am currently looking for jobs from the UK, and am thinking if I can't sort anything then to go out in a few weeks to look out there.

Do you think this would be too late to get a job out there? And can you give me any advice on getting a good job there, with accommodation. I am looking to do bar work ideally, but would do other roles.

Thanks,

Karen.
ayedem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayedem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:26
hey guys

Im thinking of head there sometime jan or feb. whats the chances of showing up and landing a easy as job and cheap acco?
any info would be handy as this is my first winter
last big blowout b4 i head back to NZ
dor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05
Hi 
I did a season last year in st anton. And definitely recommend it.
Most of the employment is set up through english based companies and start around beginning of december.
Best bets for getting a job out there is to ask around. People go home throughout the season for various reasons injury etc. and if your in resort ready can work well i imagine.
would say best jobs kitchen or bar.. or working till in spa
st anton is expensive however with a job out there you should be fine,accomodation isnt cheap across the board get what you can
ClareD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClareD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 20:59
Hi Karen,

I am heading to St Anton next Saturday (17th Nov) for the season. My original plan was to turn up in mid-Nov and hand out a lot of CVs and i have spoken to quite a few previous seasonnaires who have said that they have not had any problems doing that. I have been pretty lucky tho as i have just got a last minute job as a chalet host for the season with a british tour op as one of the other girls pulled out. Having done quite a it of research and spoken to quite a few people on forums, i would say that you should be thinking about getting to resort pretty soon as it is less than 3 weeks til the mountain opens in St Anton and quite a few people will already be in resort looking for jobs. it will be a big bonus for finding bar work if you have good german otherwise you will probably be more likely to get hotel work (there are a few places advertising on the St Anton website). I hope this is helpful! 

Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic