FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TeachingTin hailand or South Korea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
user2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote user2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TeachingTin hailand or South Korea
    Posted: 08 February 2011 at 06:11
Hi I am looking for advice. I am considering doing a teaching placement in Thailand or South Korea and would like to here from anyone who has taught in any of these countries about what their experience was like?
dscholz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dscholz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 22:30
I've never personally taught a broad but I have had quite a few friends go to South Korea to teach English. Two of them haven't returned - they love it so much. I don't think I've heard of any of them not enjoying themselves. How long are you looking to do it for? Hope that helps.

Tabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 16:08
I've done it. Had a brilliant time.

Try here: www.expathiring.com as there are a few jobs teaching english abroad. It's really fab experience to have on your CV! Especially if you'd like to be a teacher in the future :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic