FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10th Feb Interview with HB?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10th Feb Interview with HB?
    Posted: 09 February 2011 at 16:25
Anyone going to this interview tomorrow? Anyone applied for the apprenticeship course with it?

O.o got mine tomorrow,im fine,kinda nervous because its new and its unexpected of not knowing,ive printed instructions online of where im suppose to walk to,but knowing me ill open or walk in the wrong door haha.

Just gotta suffer a 3 and half hour journey...Longggg wait till i get there haha,i hate waiting :/ 
jonnt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 17:59
see you there
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 18:59
Yay someone else who's going :) what time is your interview?
jonnt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 20:08
11 yours
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 20:18
quarter past 1 
jonnt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 20:22

maybe i will see you on way out bbz

tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 20:25
Yea.Wonder if theres others on here who're going too..hope so.
randrews91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randrews91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 20:37
where is your interview? x
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 21:29
Well the journey was a killer,im so glad dad swapped half way with the driving.
Anyways the interview was different to what i expected slightly.

I had a phone call when i was half way there saying that i couldnt apply for the apprenticeship because they cannot get funding for me because im from wales :( i was gutted but i spose it cant be helpped.

I was given a paper and a time table of arrivals and departures,we had to answer some questions,they seemed easy but i hardly thought of much to write because i answered them simple in one worded answers,i did try to add more writting to them lol.
Just simple questions like..(this isnt exactly how it was written)

What would you do if a customer asked to have a replaced gas cylinder ?
a) change it 
b) ask another courier to change it.
c)tell them to wait till tomorrow 

Ect,there was about 2-3 questions of those then on the other side of the question sheet there was afew more questions to be answered about the time table.
Who ever have any interviews coming up you might have different papers im not sure at all,but just to say the questions were common sense.
It took us 10mins to do this sheet of paper,then these lovely women came in to take us for our interviews,to be honest the interviews were relaxing like people been saying,personally i feel like i did well,i took all my papers but she didnt really see them only the papers i had to bring in ect.But take what you think you need to take and what they ask still,i only took all my certificates because i had originally applied for the apprent job so i guess they would of looked at them otherwise..

The questions she asked were basic questions too,i didnt find them hard,like asking about what customer services ive had ect,which i explained about my job,i talked about things ive done (drove over france ect,stayed with canvas last year,talked about how my job is and how i deal with certain things.)
I hope i get it,if i didnt then i dunno what they would be looking for :) i feel like i did well just gotta wait 2-5 working days now thou...Another wait! ahah,anyways if anyone sees this post and was at the interview with me today (im the one with red hair :D ) message me and add me on FB 
carlingblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlingblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 21:44
Told you it was easy Wacko ha
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 17:53
yea lol 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic