FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Addictive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cutexin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutexin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addictive
    Posted: 15 February 2011 at 04:19
This is an absolutely compelling series; currently being televised on AMC (American Movie Classics) as an original series on South Park dvd 1-13 series Sunday at 10:00pm. I bought this DVD set on the recommendation from a friend and I was hooked by the storyline, Merlin 1-2 box set excellent script, dialogue and supporting cast. This is the best series that I have watched since Six Feet Under and Dexter. This series and the aforementioned detail why cable and premium channels are so relevant to viewers. Sanctuary set seasons  
Great Frasier 1-11 box set seasons story line and good acting.  This was a good season but very short (only 7 episodes). However, the season finale was very disappointing.  After such edge of seat episodes I The Big Bang Theory complete 1-3 dvd was very disappointed with the lack in the last episode.  There was no cliffhanger or anything resolved.  
The potential market for English subtitles is in the millions.  That Star Trek Deep Space Nine 1-7 seasons collection includes the hard of hearing but also people who know some English, but not well, who need to follow the subtitles to understand.That this show has foreign subs and not English seems strange!  
In Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston stars as a 50 year old chemistry teacher, who discovers he is in the late stages of lung cancer. He has a wife who is pregnant with their second child, Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 box set and their first child is a teenager with a physical disability. He learns about Charmed box set 1-8 all the money 30 Rock season boxset made by meth dealers, he figures he can make some quick money before he dies by manufacturing crystal meth. You won't believe the challenges he faces trying to succeed in a world Gilmore Girls box set series 1-7 of bad people, when The Office series collection 1-6 he is such a good person to begin with.   Strongly recommend this series. I was sad to see that it didn't have english subtitles.I don't know why we had to wait a year for this first season Lost series 1-6 boxset to come out on DVD, and I'm glad the new season has started. I hope I don't have to wait a year for the second season to come out on dvd too, because now I don't have Sex and the City season dvds cable, so I have to wait for it to come out on dvd. If you've seen the first season you'll understand the pain i feel in having to wait (hopefully not) two years for the second season to come out on dvd. I can't wait to see what happens next!  
This is an incredible show.  Bryan Cranston is simply awesome as a very smart man who never really tapped into his own potential until he had nothing to lose.  Faced with impending oblivion, Walter White (Bryan Cranston) feels the urgency of time that we should ALL feel, but so rarely do. House MD seasons on sale  Walter is actually a brilliant man who has just not either had the breaks or ambition to climb above the mediocrity that surrounds him - until he is confronted with his own early demise.  As a man who truly loves his family, Walter realizes that he needs to make a lot of money FAST before he dies, so that he won't leave his family destitute.  He then pursues with single-minded The Tudors complete boxset 1-4 determination the only avenue available to a "little" man with no resources or powerful The West Wing 1-7 set season friends - drug sales.  Realizing that his prowess as a Two and a Half Men boxset 1-7 season chemist FAR outstrips the abilities of the Desperate Housewives 1-6 boxset dvd typical losers who synthesize meth as a living, Walter sets out to become a meth "cooker."  However, true to form, he does so honestly, at least in the way that he insists that proper procedures be season 1-2 Castle dvd used to make the best The Office shop product possible, and then to sell it at a fair price!  The contradiction of an "honest" meth cooker is incredibly well played by Cranston.  Throw in the other factors that would accompany such an outlandish (and yet, believable) plot, and you get a very compelling story Criminal Minds 1-5 set series that is accessible to a lot of main-stream America.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic