FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unbelievable show!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cutexin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutexin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unbelievable show!
    Posted: 15 February 2011 at 04:20
After hearing everyone talk about this at work (I don't own an actual TV) I decided to buy Medium dvd series the boxed set for the first season and chance it. This show is amazing! Fantastic portrayals of suprisingly deep characters. Great suspense! The writing is top-notch. Bryan Cranston is excellent. The supporting cast is, too, almost without exception. Production values are high. All in all, a brilliant debut. Season 1 is Great, I watched all the way thru, so funny. You can relate to real life events with this dvd and wonder what would I do if in the same situation. This show is really good. It is Rome 1-2 boxset season definitely worth owning. Never a dull moment!Everyone in the show has so much range and acting ability. Fringe 1-2 dvd set The characters are lovable, the plot interesting, and there is suspense. Can't wait Scrubs 1-9 complete set for Season 2! Had I seen the beginning, I'm South Park series 1-13 complete not sure I would have watched the series as it is rough to watch. However, I stared during Season 3, bought Season 2 so wanted to catch up from beginning. Now waiting for 3 to see all episodes. It is good. I learned about cheap Ugly Betty dvd the drug world which was Monk seasons on dvd my reason to watch in the first place. Money is the reason for everything for the makers and dealers. Not a world I would want to live in but needed to know about. I missed much of season 1 on AMC so I purchased the season on DVD. The early shows are just as incredible as the remainder I 24 hours set seasons 1-8 had already seen from seasons 1 and 2. There was nothing lost in going backwards in the series. I think BB is an excellently produced, shot and scripted series - one of the Sex and the City complete box set 1-6 best I've seen on TV in a long time. Dark humor, shocking soap opera. Looking forward to season 3! I was really blown away by Heroes 1-4 dvd the first few episodes of this, which would have made a heart-pounding (and self-contained) movie in their own right.But as the show wore on (especially in the second season), its attempts to create tension began to feel more and more artificial until they were The Closer set complete 1-5 simply transparent. A One Tree Hill 1-7 complete box set good example of this would be the actions of Tuco, who would never have risen to be the don of a little crime empire had he been so hotheaded.It seems like after blowing their initial wad, the writers had Prison Break 1-4 box set dvd nothing left but simple cliff-hanging suspense, which they didn't scruple to resort to even in minor scenes. By the end of the second season, this was the only merit the show could boast. It go so Castle collection box set predictable. It was as if as soon as things were cooling off, one character would start acting irrationally merely so that there wouldn't be a letup. At one point in the second season, Jesse asks Walt, "6 grand a day we're making! What's your problem?!" I'd love it if Walt had said: "Hey, I have The Tudors 1-4 dvd boxset to have some sort of problem to keep the tension up in the script!"How long do they think they can go on with this premise? I imagine the Oz dvd tv series show by the tenth season, Walt, at 80, never quite Oz series 1-6 season succumbing to cancer, Jesse, middle-aged now with order The King of Queens season a family, the two of them having escaped detection by a hair's breadth a thousand times over the course of four decades . . . I don't usually do tv show reviews but i had to make an exception. Breaking Bad is one of the most Monk collection 1-8 complete intriguing shows on television. Walter White is also one of the most interesting characters i've ever seen. How exactly do you go from being a school teacher to a drug dealer? I guess you have to ask Walter that question. Each episode of the first season was Skins 1-4 set series incredible. I actually saw one of the newer episodes and it made me go back and buy the first two seasons. I'm glad that i did. I would give Breaking Bad a 5 star rating but i want because it's not the best show on DeadWood dvd complete series tv. It's just the best show on AMC. I will give it 2 HUGE METH HEAD THUMBS UP for being the most creative show i've seen since The Sopranos. I'm buying every season on dvd and you should do the same. Holla Bummer to find out that this was an (new?) edition only for region A. Uploaded customer picture of region free edition is not what I got. Even www.blu-raystats.com is wrong, so how to find out what kind of product you're buying? Disc went straight to the plastic recycle bin, to much hassle to bother to return. No more US blu rays from amazon.com for me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic