FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vendee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 20:34
how do you know he doesnt over charge, hes the only taxi in the area, you can only gauage it on his prices
txt_eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txt_eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 21:32
Ah... there are other taxis- find a yellow pages!!

Just pick carefully- i had 4 different companys and 6 diff
numbers plus Jean Luc
but jean luc worked for 2 of those companys as well!
Domestos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domestos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 13:16
ANyone on Clarys Plage 2005, I was Site Manager for Keycamp and we had a great time would love to hear from some of you.

domshaw27@googlemail.com
zzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 14:25
hay im going to zagarellq one on monday so any one who knows me who is back give my a e mail is hank realy going back to accopoco i hope so will be rad!
zzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 14:27
dom is that you! its zara! hope you are good did you do clarys ( thought you were just on holiday! im going back to the vonde cant wait im in brittant now but random so moving ill fill you in ill send you personal message......why diddnt i just do that in the first place! x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic