FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Holidaybreak facebook page?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Painety74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Painety74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holidaybreak facebook page?
    Posted: 09 January 2019 at 05:42
Now days, such forums are of great help. I found out about seo services Los Angeles on such a forum only. It was because of these services and techniques that my business shot up in the market. My website started getting a lot of traffic and my business promotion was a success.< ="text/">
LiamM. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiamM. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:16
Hi all just to let you all know I was The Creator of the Facebok page --- Working For Holidaybreak - Keycamp & Eurocamp - 2011,,, As from Wednesday 24th Febuary the page is now being run by Holidaybreak Overseas Training & Recruitment, as I have  Handed the page to them..

Would Like to say Thank You To anyone who liked the page and made the page a success whilst i was the Admin .. and hope you will continue using the page.

Regards

Liam
jonnt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 22:26
what a disgrace
natnat22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natnat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 18:28
the guy who was running it went up to headoffice today and has signed it over to them so they are now overseeing the running of it!  thats why it was offline today! :D x
cazza View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 15:58
No it's still there, just had a look

tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 13:41
Has it been deleted,cant search for it through facebook its not showing up :/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic