FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Italy and France: looking for a student help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Italy and France: looking for a student help
    Posted: 13 March 2011 at 08:55
Hello
we are an italian  family living in  a single house  with large garden on the hills close to Pinerolo (Turin), Italy (Close to sites of the 2006 winter olympic games)

We are 4:
Myself, 48, a corporate executive
my wife.  47, an house wife
Lory - 17, student
Ricky 14 student

We are looking for a student (preferably a boy for the reasons explained here below)  who is interested to live with us for 1 month, from August 6 to september 5th.

That period will be spent part in our house on the hills, where you have a private room with private bathroom. For a couple of weeks we will be in Juan Les Pins, France where we have an holiday apartment (and where you will share a room with one of the 2 boys).

WHat we expect from you is just to spend a couple of hours per day teaching some english to my boys and some time having fun with them, speaking english. You can have all the free time you  maywish

We will provide you full accomodation, food and beverages and all the freedom you wish. In frot of my house there is a bus stop and you can reach Turin downtown in 45 min. In Juan Les Pins we are 5 min from the sea and from the center (Juan Les Pins is crowded with young people during the summer... a real paradise for fum). 

We will take care of all your need. You will be part of the family for one month.
Additionally we are available to give you some extra money (If interested, please reply an  ask for the sum you wish for the month)

A boy is preferred because we have 2 boys and that would be easier (also considering that in Juan Les Pins we dont have a private room) If a girl is interested,  she is very welcome, but she has to agree with the accomodation in Juan Les Pins

We ensure to be a very serious family and you will be respected and treated as one of our boys.
We want this to be an holiday for you

The candidate must be English mother tongue (or very fluent in English)

Looking forward to hear from you

Mario

please mail to caiom@libero.it

Edited by mariom - 11 June 2011 at 08:30
mariom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2011 at 09:19

Edited by mariom - 06 April 2011 at 12:14
Celin Dion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celin Dion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 08:40
Originally posted by mariom mariom wrote:

Hello
we are an italian  family living in  a single house  with large garden on the hills close to Pinerolo (Turin), Italy (Close to sites of the 2006 winter olympic games)

We are 4:
Myself, 48, a corporate executive
my wife.  47, an house wife
Lory - 17, student
Ricky 14 student

We are looking for a young boy, if possible a student, who is interested to live with us for 1 month, from August 6 to september 5th.

That period will be spent part in our house on the hills, where you have a private room with private bathroom. For a couple of weeks we will be in Juan Les Pins, France where we have an holiday apartment (and where you will share a room with one of the 2 boys).

WHat we expect from you is just to spend a couple of hours per day teaching some english to my boys and some time having fun with them, speaking english. You can have all the free time you  maywish

We will provide you full accomodation, food and beverages and all the freedom you wish. In frot of my house there is a bus stop and you can reach Turin downtown in 45 min. In Juan Les Pins we are 5 min from the sea and from the center (Juan Les Pins is crowded with young people during the summer... a real paradise for fum). 

We will take care of all your need. You will be part of the family for one month.
Additionally we are available to give you some extra money (If interested, please reply an  ask for the sum you wish for the month)

A boy is preferred because we have 2 boys and that would be easier (also considering that in Juan Les Pins we dont have a private room) If a girl is interested, why not, but she has to agree with the situation.

We ensure to be a very serious family and you will be respected and treated as one of our boys.
We want this to be an holiday for you

The candidate must be English mother tongue (or very fluent in English)

Looking forward to hear from you

Mario

please mail to caim@libero.it

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
mariom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 22:06
I can still offer 2 weeks vacation in Juan Les Pins with us (mid August)

Edited by mariom - 11 June 2011 at 08:26
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic