FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*sigh*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *sigh*
    Posted: 15 March 2011 at 16:23
Im still waiting and i think everyone ive spoken to now knows where they're off lol.
Hows everyones packing going?
MariaW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 17:20
Tasha, when was your start date? My start date isnt until 28th April but I reeeally want to know, Im so impatient. I've seen people on Holidaybreak's facebook page that have been allocated up to the 29th April :( I hope my date isnt put forward.

Maria
JenniNewc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniNewc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 20:20
im the same maria - my availability date was 18th april and ppl are gettin allocations and travel details for after that so im a bit miffed.
i got this job as part of work placement for college and ma travel dates are really important so im gunna be bit irritated if they get mucked up.
**jojo** View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **jojo** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 21:39
I just got my start dates and they were no where near the ones I had as my earliest available nearly 2 months in the dif!! but I was in the same boat as Tasha til monday there, the 1/03 was my earliest start date, so if I just found out it might be a week or two till ye here!!
I havent really contemplated packing yet I prob should tho cause it takes me a while to think of everything I need lol!!
MariaW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 00:23
It's really irritating, I'm dying to get out of the country straight after my college exams! That really sucks. jojo, two months in difference?! So will you not be starting until May then? I can't wait to know where I'm going so I can start getting bits and pieces ready, I'm so eager to pack lol. Maria
**jojo** View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **jojo** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:35
Hey Maria, April 25th which is a big leap form March 1st but I have the allocation now so i dont mind to much!! I have to get my act together with packing, I'll start doing a bit of shopping today me thinks!!
tasha555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 18:39
My available date was the 1st march..Im still in my current job so i need to give them 2 weeks notice and pack ect..Just wanna know where im going more than anything so i can search about the area online and learn the lingo ahah.
kerry_452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry_452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 21:48
wooo got my travel dates, 4th march flying from liverpool.

-k-
MariaW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 16:58
4th of April you mean Kerry?:P I wonder why your travel date was so late compared to the date you put down to start jojo, where are you heading to anyway? Is this your first season?
kerry_452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry_452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 22:41
yes 4th April, gah i keep putting it wrong guess it was just wishful thinking lol.
-k-
MariaW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 03:02
I dont blame you, I wish I could go out to wherever tomorrow!
MariaW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 18:12
Wooo Southwest Brittany on the 28th April :)
kerry_452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry_452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 00:04
wahey i think thats all of us on here with either dates or allocation. Has tasha gone yet or is it next week ?

-k-
**jojo** View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **jojo** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 16:56
Hey I'm pretty sure she left yesterday!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic