FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jobs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sal69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sal69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jobs?
    Posted: 04 January 2004 at 09:48
Hey!
Just started to look around for reping jobs, ive only really looked the internet tho...is there any other way i could look for jobs?
If anyone has any suggestions please dont hestiate to let me know
Thank you
sal x
DuckAr*e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuckAr*e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2004 at 06:30
Hey Sal69, how goes it? There are a couple of jobs abroad books out but most of the jobs featured in them or on the work abroad websites. You could try going out to a resort and taking your chances, should find it easy enough to pick up a job, although possibly not the job you are looking for.

Hope that helps, let me know how you get on.

sal69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sal69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2004 at 06:58
Thanks for that, do u know any website addresses? Dont think i fancy risking the chance of just going to a resort and finding a job there cos ive too much of a good job here to just risk goin out there...bit of a chicken i know.
sal x
Pete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2004 at 07:32
Hi Sal,

If you are over 19 you could work as a campsite rep for thesummer - try Canvas Holidays, they are ok and will give you a job before you get there.
sal69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sal69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2004 at 07:49
oooo thats helpful thanks, yea ive just turned 20. Thank you for that Pete
Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2004 at 06:37
How did you get on sal. I hope you are enjoying what ever you are doing

J
cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2004 at 20:59
Hi sal,
the time is now! if you really want to work abroad send those apps in now, i mean send in loads, not just to the big company's, I always found the smaller ones much more relaxed, If you send em they will come!
try here for a good start.
seasonworkers.co.uk/fe/summer.asp

Or try cheekyholidayrep.com/jobs.htm
Send them all,
and good luck.

Edited by administrator
sal69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sal69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2004 at 21:10
Hey folks! Sorry ive not replied to many posts recently...been a busy bee, handing my notice in & seeing friends and family etc. I got a job with Canvas Holidays, i go out to France on the 26th March 04 so really nervous but very excited too! Hope ur all well.

sal xxx
penndav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penndav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:59
Well done Sal, I worked for Canvas for a summer season and really enjoyed it. I found Canvas a great company to work for, extremely helpful, with great back up. I am sure you won't regret it.

Say hello to Sandy and Imogen for me from Suzanne and Jane (I'm sure Imogen will remember us from the Tarn campsite)
sal69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sal69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 23:14
Thanks but i that was a year ago that i wrote that! i did my season & now im back but only until march again, going back again, i cant say i know sandy & imogen came to stay on berny i think but i was in lux at the time so ive never seen or spoke to her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic