New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crystal Ski Season 2011/2012 Assessment day help?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski Season 2011/2012 Assessment day help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Love_to_ski87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love_to_ski87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 23:35
Hello, from seeing you guys have completed your season as a hotel host, I just wondered if you could tell me what's it was like please? Did you have a great time? x
Bussey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bussey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 13:32
To everyone this applies to.

This winter I completed a ski season with Crystal as a hotel host in Alpe D' Huez.
I confirmed today that I am returning again to this resort as a host.
If anyone has also confirmed their country/location and has any questions or concerns, drop me a message on here as Ill be more than happy to help.

I am counting the weeks down until I fly out in November again.
baldy1491 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldy1491 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 13:56
Hi,
I have recently been offered a job interview for a resort rep on the 3rd of september... I have been to a crystal ski interview day before but for the chalet host job (I was unsuccessful) so I know the procedure but I was just hoping to find someone who had been for the resort rep job interview and what questions/question papers you get. If anyone can help me I would be very very very grateful.. please reply to this ad or message me privately....
many thanks 
Louis Baldwin :).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic