FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner - St. Anton 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Warner - St. Anton 2011/2012
    Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:33

Hey

I've been offered a job with Mark Warner in St. Anton for the 2011/2012 ski season. Is anyone else heading out there too?

Reaaaally excited and would be good to speak to some people before i go!

Alyssa
baldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 03:32
Hey,  I have an interview with Mark Warner in London in August, and St. Anton is a resort I'm keen to head to. 
what position did you apply for? and what kind of questions can i expect? Smile
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 16:43

Hiya, I applied for waiting/chalet staff.

It was a really laidback interview, the interviewer was lovely. She asked questions about why i want to work for mark warner, why i want to do a ski season, my future plans, lots about my previous and current job/studies like what duties you do in your job etc and that was about it.

What position are you applying for?

Good luck :D

baldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 17:12
I applied for chalet staff too... I'm glad you've said it's really laid back because I always get so nervous in interviews! 
Did they say when you'll be heading out to St. Anton?
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 17:16
Yeah so do i but it is laidback and simple, im sure you will be fine!

They said it will most likely be on or around the 22nd November but i get more information and the actual date in September.

In your interview they ask you where your preference would be so if your keen on St.Anton make sure you say, they say it wont limit your chances if you have a preference. Smile
kirstyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 22:01
Hi,
I have also been offered a job with Mark Warner as a nanny in St Anton, very excited! Smile
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 15:29

Ah well done :)

Is this your first season?
kirstyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 19:16
Yeah its my first season! is it yours? which hotel will u be at??
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:38
Yeah its my first too. Uuurm I think its called Rosanna, how about you?
kirstyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 21:45
mines the Schweizerhof hotel if thats how its spelt!
dor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 17:22
hi im also working in the hotel rosanna,has anyone worked for mark warner before and knows what to expect?
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 20:58
What job? I haven't this is my first season
dor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 18:12
kitchen porter and i think maybe something to do with the pizzaria attached...
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 18:13
Awesome. Where are you from?
dor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 14:51
near brighton,you?
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 16:29
Andover in hampshire :)

baconcakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baconcakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 20:15
Me too....Stanton, Hotel Rosanna. Am one of the Ski Hosts. Very excited! Can't ruddy wait
kncurrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kncurrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 20:28
I have an interview down in london on the 13th September for chalet Staff! do you get to choose or ask to choose where you wish to go to?! What kinda dress code is expected and what kind of questions?!
baconcakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baconcakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 20:41
Dress smart, be friendly and enthusiastic, and you can say you want to work St Anton in particular if you like. Best of luck :)
kncurrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kncurrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 21:11
what position did you apply for?! was it bar work?! or chalet staff? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic