FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner - St. Anton 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:50
anyone flying from Heathrow to Zurich on the 29th?? ...........

And does anyone know how holiday works with MW, I know we acrew holiday for the 6months there. I like the sound of the snowbombing festival in Mayhrofen and wanted to organise a couple of days down there.
scrafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:11
I think snow bombing sounds quality we should look into that :)
balmeyarmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmeyarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:08
Hey bex, am starting work on the 30th so could likely be flying out on the 29th.  Will keep ya posted!
kirstyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 16:27
Nat.... Yep flying from Luton on the 8th!! x
johnty13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnty13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 21:16
I'm flying out on the 25th from Gatwick. Anyone else tried booking an extra bag with easy jet and charged a crazy price? 
luckysmartie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckysmartie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 00:24
Yup. Extra 12kg of baggage though ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmeyarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:46
Flying out from Heathrow on 30th!  Just need it to snow bucketloads now....non stop......for 5 months
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 16:51
Hey, is anyone paying for an extra bag? I really can't fit everything into 1 suitcase haha :)
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 23:22
im flying out with BA, and they allow 23kg of checked luggage and 23kgs of hand luggage!! mental... im stuck on what to take though :D
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 23:24
oh and i fly out on the 30th actualy... 730 in the morning! anyone had any info on transfers from Zurich to St Anton??? do we just get met at the airport then???
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 23:25
Originally posted by balmeyarmy balmeyarmy wrote:

Flying out from Heathrow on 30th!  Just need it to snow bucketloads now....non stop......for 5 months
oh cool me too. is your flight at 730am?? to zurich?
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 23:27
Originally posted by Bexxx Bexxx wrote:

anyone flying from Heathrow to Zurich on the 29th?? ...........

And does anyone know how holiday works with MW, I know we acrew holiday for the 6months there. I like the sound of the snowbombing festival in Mayhrofen and wanted to organise a couple of days down there.
I ment the 30th!!!
Snow Fiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Fiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:40
lol ladies, packing your entire wardrobe  is a no-no !! Dead
You ain't got nobody to haul that for you this time...
Better pack light and buy what you need in town. 

Couldn't possibly get inside a woman's mind Wacko but....
Me, I'd leave all the fancy clothes at home and pack all casual. I'm talking T's and stuff . You don't really need winter clothing except for ski wear, maybe just a light jacket to keep you warm when walking around (all bars and indoor activities are super cozy, anything but a short sleeve T and you'll literally catch fire Angry

As for transfers to Stanton, I wrote about it someplace else so here you go :
(This is in case you need to get to St.Anton by yourself)

The fastest and most convenient way to get to Stanton from Zurich airport is by the OBB RailJet which goes from Zurich HB (central station) directly to St.Anton , runs every 2 hours starting 08:20 and is about 2.5 hours ride.
Oh, and from Zurich airport you take the S2 train to the central station (10 mins ride)
it is not cheap tho. 75 quids for a return trip !! but it's the best way to go.

Just make sure you get some swiss currency before you leave england, they don't accept euros and exchange commission at the airport is a whopping 5 quids !!!

Edited by Snow Fiend - 24 November 2011 at 14:39

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmeyarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 00:35
Yep that's the one! Might as well jut power on through from tuesday night with that early flight.  Will have to find ya at the airport, if my eyes are open at that hour!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmeyarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:33
Oi ya , and by the way there will be someone from Mark Warner waiting at Zurich Airport to pick us all up and take us to St Anton. Beats the sh*t out of the train!!!
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 09:31

Oh sweet! Im staying overnight in the airport in the Yotel so ill be nice and fresh :D hope the strikes dont cause too much hassle! Cant wait now. Get me out therrrre

jakelarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakelarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:07
I really want to go to St Anton! ahhh!! ive got another interview for bar staff and Chalet! what kind of things do they ask you etc?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic