FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner - St. Anton 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
baconcakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baconcakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 01:00
I'm going to be a Ski Host actually. But the format for the first round interviews is just about the same for all MW jobs. I had to do a ski proficiency test too. But the normal format is: Group interview, then one-to-one. Just be friendly. Honestly! It's actually rather enjoyable!

Thumbs Up
ehouseham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehouseham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 17:48
i am going to st anton scotties this winter! am in portugal doing a season with them at the mo and quite a few of us are coming to st anton! it will be fun!
kncurrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kncurrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:49
I really want to go to St Anton! ahhh!! ive got another interview for bar staff and Chalet! what kind of things do they ask you etc?!
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:56

how is working for them in portugal? very jealous i could do with some sunshine before months of snow! do you get the opportunity to do a ski season automatically or do you have to go for interviews again?

they asked me fairly basic questions about previous job roles and why you want to work a season etc nothing to intense! good luck :)
ehouseham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehouseham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 17:10
i cant remember what they asked me really, was in april, was easy though. yer working for them out here is good, lots of good times, they had recruitment come out and do reapps out here so we all had 5 min interviews, that was it.
luby_lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luby_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 22:08
Hey im heading out to Austria in November Big smile Got 2 interviews down in London for bar supervisor next month EXCITED!!! kinda scared about accomadation etc though!! My friends did a season last year. They turned up and got jobs the second day they were there!!
Oliverj87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliverj87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 03:03
Hey people, I'm thinking of applying though hada few thought, anybody that has been offered jobs already did you have any skiing/snowboarding experience and speak any other language bar english?
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:58
Hey, I have skiing experience but I don't think it matters if you aren't applying for a hosting job because you don't need a certain level of ski for your job, u just do it in your own time. I guess they just wanna see that you have an interest in it and that's a reason why you want to do a season.

And I only speak basic german as another language, I think again its only certain job roles that require u too but I'm sure it would be preferred if u can :)
Oliverj87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliverj87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 23:25
Hey, cheers. I'm applying for a hosting job, though yea no skiing experience, and only basic french/german that I learnt at school! :)
jannypana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jannypana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 04:01
I'm glad you've said it's really laid back because I always get so nervous in interviews! 
Did they say when you'll be heading out to St. Anton?
Niamh Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niamh Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 22:20
Sweet, it's a relief to hear i'm not gonna be all alone in St Anton this winter! Got a job as a chalet host in the Schweizerhof for MW, see you all there Big smile

Does anybody know how many chalet hosts there are for the hotels in St A?

Niamh x
nat.kalloglian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nat.kalloglian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 07:33

Hey

I am working in the Schweizerhof for MW this winter aswell as a chalet host :)

Nat x
Han321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:04
Hey, 
I will be in the Schweizerhof as customer services officer this winter too- anyone know what the accom is like??
Excited already!
x

Christina1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:37
Hi, I've just applied to work for Mark Warner for this Winter season. I just wondered how they contact you for an interview? E-mail, letter or phone? And how long after you've applied do they contact you? Would appreciate the info thanks. xx
Gareth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gareth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 21:36
I've just applied for Mark Warner too for this winter season :) Was wondering the same thing. Thought I'd left it a bit late to apply but glad someone else is too. Would appreciate knowing how they get in touch too and a timeline of events :) x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 08:46
Hi, just letting you know i applied on Wed 5th Oct, and they contacted me by email on Sat 8th. So you should recieve an email soon:) I have my interview on Nov 18th for a beauty therapist job, what are you applying for? xx
Gareth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gareth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:43
Ok great, that's a really quick response which would be brilliant for me. Applied to work with the childcare team, really hoping I'm successful! Have you ever done a ski season before? It's my first time. Good luck with your interview :) xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 19:03
Oh cool that should be fun:) Yea me too, no I havn't, its my first time for any season. I've never been skiing before either. Thank you, good luck with your application xx
zeralans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeralans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 08:50
Hey guy,Glad to see you again, you've always brings us something different, so I always remember you. I want to be god make let me see you again. It will focus on your dynamic!!!!!!!!!!

p57 hoodia
cheap tory burch
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
cheap sunglasses shop

Neenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 20:27
Hi guys, iv also just sent an application for childcare job in winter season and have nterview 28th nov which i reckon myt be too late but really hope it isnt. Has ne1 ever got acceptd this late for the winter season??? would love to hear back if so
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic