FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner - St. Anton 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
johnty13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnty13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 19:43
Heading out to St Anton this winter for my first season. Has anyone got their contract packs in the post yet?
alexei mcd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexei mcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 23:05
Neenie- Pretty bizarre how the interview is at the end of November. I'm not sure what the story is with mw but i know that many companies will have positions to fill and I doubt that they would invite you to an interview if there wasn't a position for the role you applied for! 
I think even if there isn't a position available at the time of the interview, if they like you, they will put you on the top of the waiting list and when the season begins and people start flaking you will be in there! 
good luck with your interview

liss_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liss_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 17:17
Hi Neenie, I've worked for MW in the past. Basically, a lot of the staff don't go out to resort until around the 10th December. If they still have positions to fill they'll carry on interviewing until about a week before this, to give people chance to prepare to leave. If they have filled all the positions, you'll be put on the reserve list, and Alexei said, you'll get send out when someone doesn't turn up/quits/doesnt make it through training week/gets fired. Good luck with your interview x
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 16:15
Good luck with all your interviews!
Its coming round so quick!!! I emailed mark warner and they said they are trying to get the contract packs done and we will receive them sometime in october. They told me im heading out to resort on november 21st though! eeek!! :)
scrafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 01:56
hey i had my interview for kp last week, i got the call that i am working in the hotel Roseanne, anybody else working there? 
chris888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 13:59
wheeyy! finally got my contract through for scotty's bar in the hotel rosanna, and it says i start work on 25/11/11. it still dosnt say flight details or accomodation though. not long now ppl :)
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 16:57
me too, i go out on the 25th! i got my flight details but not anything to do with accommodation, guess just wait till were there to find out. so excited! :)
liss_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liss_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 17:36
You'll find out about your accomodation when you get there. They normally put staff doing the same jobs together.
scrafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 17:49
what jobs are everyone doing then, me KP and fly on the 25th
Richie Carrera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Carrera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:38
Hi All

Just been confiormed to be resident DJ @ Bar Kandahar for the season .... Opening party is Fri 2nd December and ill be playing asll night the best in house music

Hope you can make it and please come and say hi as also my 1st season out there

Richie x
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:00
Hey, that sounds awesome! Will defo head down!

See you out there!
Bexxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 20:14
Hey People, Im working in Hotel Rosanna, as a club chalet person. Fly out on the 29th at 07.20 am. anyone else?? Excting but nervous too as this is my first season. Tongue
balmeyarmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmeyarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:05

Hey ya all.  Just got offered a job ski hosting in St Anton at Hotel Rosanna.  Can't frigggggggggin wait to run a muck with you all!  I have a feeling this is gonna be a great season!!!

Richie Carrera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Carrera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 13:56
great stuff hun 

you can add me on facebook RICHIE CARRERA x
nat.kalloglian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nat.kalloglian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 14:09
Hey .. flying out on the 8th working as a chalet host at the schweizerhof :)

ssee you all soon! xx
kirstyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 21:46

flying out on the 8th too! cant wait!!!!!! x

nat.kalloglian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nat.kalloglian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 23:00

from Luton?? xx

scrafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:16
Anybody flying out from gatwick to Zurich on the 25th??
alyssaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:23
Hey, yeah I am :)
scrafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:26
Haha cool add me on facebook if you want Craig Wesseldine frOm leicester
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic