FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tui Assessment Day Information..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ClaireD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tui Assessment Day Information..
    Posted: 24 June 2011 at 22:58
Hi, I got a email from Tui saying congratulations and what not say iv been invited to a assesment day on the 8th july and I was wondering what i exactly do on the assessment day as i havn't been told any information through email apart from the time, date and place i got to go..

Would really love it if i could find out some information so i could *try* prepare as ive never been to a interview. 
Thanks!!x
ndyanem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndyanem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 17:02
Congrats on getting an assessment. The interview is spilt into 2 sections. The first section is group activities and an on the spot presentation. The 2nd half is the 121 interview. Best of luck xx
ClaireD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 00:12
Thanks (: do you know what the presentation is on x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic