FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Total, Inghams, Esprit interview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
EmmaMc89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaMc89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 20:31
Anyone else got an interview at Godalming on 28th august?xx
stacey@newcastle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey@newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 00:40
hi
im knew to all this and have my first interview for a nanny position, pretty scared however reading these posts have been a great help. I have my task prepared but hoping it is suitable and I don't bore people to much.
not sure how to prepare for exam/exercise and have no idea of questions I may be asked, will these be similar questions to a private nursery interview?
also any decent sites to read up on general background of companies as seem to be finding the same information.
any information would be great, thank you
purplelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purplelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 22:08
Originally posted by stacey@newcastle stacey@newcastle wrote:

hi
im knew to all this and have my first interview for a nanny position, pretty scared however reading these posts have been a great help. I have my task prepared but hoping it is suitable and I don't bore people to much.
not sure how to prepare for exam/exercise and have no idea of questions I may be asked, will these be similar questions to a private nursery interview?
also any decent sites to read up on general background of companies as seem to be finding the same information.
any information would be great, thank you

can't really help on the nanny exam bit.. but for the one about the companies I just read the info bits on their websites and I was fine, just look round the Inghams, Ski Total and Esprit websites and you should be allright, Inghams one has quite a bit of info on. A little tip also is that they are all part of a bigger company Hotelplan, with Inghams/Esprit/SkiTotal part of the Hotelplan UK Group Ltd part. There was a couple of questions to do with that iirc.
http://www.hotelplan.com/en/about-us/hotelplan-uk.aspx
stacey@newcastle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey@newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2013 at 09:03
hey
aww thank you this is a great help. I will look this up now :)
Chelsar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelsar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2014 at 13:21
Hi everyone,

I don't have an interview for this company but just out of interest what did the nannies/ child care people do for their presentations? I am very interested to know as I would have no idea what to do in that situation! haha 

Sounds like everyone's done well though!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic