FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Total, Inghams and Esprit Interview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Total, Inghams and Esprit Interview
    Posted: 11 August 2011 at 22:32
I have been offered an interview with the above but i have seen that alot of people that have been to these mention a presentation?? i applied for bar staff but im being offered hotel assistant has anyone else had an interview for this position? iv looked up the job description ad it doesnt sound too bad so fingers crossed, any info would be appreciated.

Kylie x

Edited by Smiley - 11 August 2011 at 22:33
beth110191 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beth110191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:55
I also applied for bar staff but I have an interview for hotel assistant. Have you had your interview yet? I have one on the 24th in Manchester, quite excited/nervous!
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:18
my interviews not until 7th September so you will have to let me know how you get on and what to expect lol im sooo nervous :) fingers crossed for you!
laura2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 18:27
My interview is 7th in september manchester, it's for housekeeping. How do I demonstrate my skills in the most creative way for that?! :( Any ideas? help needed, so nervous!!

laura
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:25
Originally posted by beth110191 beth110191 wrote:

I also applied for bar staff but I have an interview for hotel assistant. Have you had your interview yet? I have one on the 24th in Manchester, quite excited/nervous!
how did the interview go?
Lee89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 02:12
I have my interview on the 7th in Manchester too! I'll be the boy with longish hair from Liverpool haha! You guys/gals!

I think with the presentations it's just about making it relevant to the job and also personal to youself. Im guessing the interviewers don't want to hear the same presentations again and again!
laura2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 08:56
I'm coming from liverpool too! :D what did you apply for?
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:03
what time are your interviews? 10 or 2?
laura2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:07
2pm
kerry_452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry_452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 02:09
Hey, i'm going to the Manchester interview for the position of hotel assistant on the 21st Sept - sooooo nervous.

-k-
kerry_452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry_452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 02:11
gah sorry i forgot to mention - GOOD LUCK to everyone tomorrow and the upcoming interview dates.

-k-
kayladives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayladives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 03:15
Im not usually a nervous person but me and my boyfriend have been wanting to do a ski season for 2 years now and i really really want us to both get accepted!we are both diving instructors living full time in egypt. im applying for chalet host and him for maintenence... i cant think of ANYTHING! i was going to bake a cake or something but after hearing what other people are doing i think that sounds so boring and unimaginative and we have NO CLUE what to do for maintenance.... any ideas people?? thanks a lot!
kayladives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayladives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 03:18
BTW we will be there on the 7th of september at 10am so looking forward to seeing you guys!

-Kayla ans Chris
Aiyaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aiyaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 08:44
I have one on the 24th in Manchester, quite excited/nervous!...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 20:06
I got the job! !:D
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:24
me too! where you off?
laura2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:25
Austria St Christoph Chalet hotel :) How about you? 
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:26
both me and sam got the jobs there too! :) so excited!! 
laura2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:28
Nice :D I applied for chalet housekeeping but been offered the hotel assistant job instead! 
pdlodge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdlodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 18:03
I have an interview on the 21st in Manchester for the a night porter position...I'm leaving my current job at the end of the month but I have other offers so that means I have no pressure on me...I should be OK but it's been 3 years since I did a job interview.  5 minutes seems quite a long time to talk about one subject though :/

Edited by pdlodge - 14 September 2011 at 18:03
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic