FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IBIZA 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
osemito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osemito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 19:42
did u find anyone??? i wanna go.. soon as possible..
hippy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hippy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 00:31
Hi everyone! :) I want to go to Ibiza in the end of june or at the beginnig of  july but i still don't find any job and i also looking for other people who want to work in Ibiza and spent the best time there :) I was there few times ( but never worked) and i love Ibiza! Is like a paradise for me, really magical place! Please contact with me if you also want go there and maybe if you heard about some job.

pingwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 16:06
 Hiya ! Im polish and Im looking for summer job and accomodation on Ibiza! If you know any offers let me know! Im ready to go there for 3 months with my friends. Contact me - jelonek_pieronek@interia.pl
monysek01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monysek01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 16:25
Hi  hippy girl,

Im moving to San Antonio next week and will be looking for a job over there as well...
I dont know anyone there so it would be great to meet you there :)
Are u from Poland? because Im czech and know polish language well :)
if youre interested let me know and maybe we could look for a job together :)
you can add me on facebook my name is monika zizkova - blond girl :) or write me on monysek01@gmail.com

See you
Monika :)
DominicMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 17:46
Hey,
 I've been here for over 3 weeks now so if you wanna know anything just ask :) If you're looking for work then you really need to be here in person to find a job. You can add me on facebook if you want :) http://www.facebook.com/dominic.j.mcintyre?ref=tn_tnmn
lyanne01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyanne01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 20:24
Hey!!! I am moving out to Ibiza (Santa Eularia) on the 28th July. I currently have no job and nowhere to live.

I have noticed that most people are living and working in san an. Do you think that i will struggle to get anything in Santa Eularia? if there is anyone in this location that has a spare room or know of any job vacancies than please let me know. 

I will bre travelling by myself so the more help i can get the better ha ha.LOL
DominicMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:08
Hey :) I don't think there will be many job opportunities up there, especially that late into the season. Also far away from all the bars and clubs. Depends what you wanna get from your season here though?
lyanne01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyanne01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:50
I am looking for any kind of work to be honest, im there just to enjoy the place i have visited 6 times and have fell in love with the place. i would do anything from scrubbing floors to bar work, hotel work, pr work etc. i have made a few friends over there whilst i was travelling so maybe they can hook me up with something. i am hoping as i love it so much there and i have also just handed in my notice at a good job in london ha ha!! i think i must be crazy...
DominicMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 18:23
Do you speak Spanish? Would give you more options. Otherwise most of the work will be in San An. Yeah, see what your friends say, maybe they can help you. Have you checked this out? http://www.facebook.com/groups/ibiza2012workers/ :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic